Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
You bringing up those c listers nobody cares about..lol

Tbf I think that every character who will get a show save for probably She Hulk and Loki (I'm just biased against them :unimpressed:), will become B listers at the very least.

These characters are about to get exposure unlike ever before.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
She was one of the worst things about the Thor movies and immediately shows up here being annoying. Voice is terrible, dialog is terrible, the way she acts is terrible. She supposed to be one of those attractive nerdy characters that the fans love but it doesn't work at all.

It works...just not for me. :unimpressed:

You should see how those cacs love her on reddit and discord, they loved that shyt because it reminds them of their own annoying unwashed asses. :unimpressed:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Tbf I think that every character who will get a show save for probably She Hulk and Loki (I'm just biased against them :unimpressed:), will become B listers at the very least.

These characters are about to get exposure unlike ever before.
She Hulk will be alright and Kamala will blow up.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
She was one of the worst things about the Thor movies and immediately shows up here being annoying. Voice is terrible, dialog is terrible, the way she acts is terrible. She supposed to be one of those attractive nerdy characters that the fans love but it doesn't work at all.
Are you looking forward to Jane being in Thor 4?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Quick theory I wanna throw out there before I see/hear someone else say it.

The Halloween episode coming up where they wear comic accurate costumes is going to start the process of true integration and acknowledgement of the comics into the MCU and vice versa, like a meta multi-media-verse lol. She is destroying the 4th wall (dimension) to the point where characters within the show are watching the show with us...

So yeah, besides it being cute, they're wearing their comic accurate costumes because Wanda's hex is creating a vacuum that is going to suck up all all of these 'dimensions' of the Marvel brand thus making them cannon, 'real' and reactive to everything hence forth.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get a Logan moment where there is some sort of exposition or reveal with Vision picking up one of the comics.....

BlindEssentialGerbil-size_restricted.gif

They hit this landing right they can do fukking ANYTHING lol, I'm fully expecting Wade to show up in this show at some point.

What if that's the cameo they're talking about.....:whoo:

Like yeah, surface logic leads to more X-men characters but that's almost too easy.

Last edited:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Quick theory I wanna throw out there before I see/hear someone else say it.

The Halloween episode coming up where they wear comic accurate costumes is going to start the process of true integration and acknowledgement of the comics into the MCU and vice versa, like a meta multi-media-verse lol. She is destroying the 4th wall (dimension) to the point where characters within the show are watching the show with us...

So yeah, besides it being cute, they're wearing their comic accurate costumes because Wanda's hex is creating a vacuum that is going to suck up all all of these 'dimensions' of the Marvel brand thus making them cannon, 'real' and reactive to everything hence forth.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get Logan moment where there is some sort of exposition or reveal with Vision picking up one of the comics.....she is destroying the 4th wall to the point where characters within the show have now joined the audience.

BlindEssentialGerbil-size_restricted.gif

They hit this landing right they can do fukking ANYTHING lol, I'm fully expecting Wade to show up in this show at some point.

What if that's the cameo they're talking about.....:whoo:

Like yeah, surface logic leads to more X-men characters but that's almost too easy.
tenor.gif

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
So Wanda can’t bring people back from the dead, just slide take them from other realities

I think this is going to be the new “Thanos” connecting all the upcoming properties.