Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I used to think this with the RDJ saga, but I quickly realized that Disney is working with unlimited resources. Money is no object at this point.
Some actors could but at a certain point actors don’t want to do 4 hrs of Gamora makeup for a guest spot as an alternate Gamora in an Ironheart series.

Cumberbatch could do for another ten years

But I don’t think this Thor has many more appearances left.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I don’t think the multiverse is going to play a main event going forward. Too expensive bringing back actors. I think there’s a story they want to tell but otherwise it’s one off events.

Loki series is about the Time Variance Authority

"The TVA claims responsibility for monitoring the multiverse and can prune timelines if they're deemed too dangerous to exist. "
Time Variance Authority - Wikipedia

"Loki is brought to the mysterious Time Variance Authority organization after stealing the Tesseract during the events of Avengers: Endgame (2019), and travels through time altering human history using it, ending up trapped in his own crime thriller.[1][2]"
Loki (TV series) - Wikipedia

It's in the trailer ...1m45s

The Big Bad is Kang and all he does is timelines.

Strange's film is called "The Multiverse of Madness"

Doctor_Strange_in_the_Multiverse_of_Madness_logo.png

That all means multiverse.

C'mon now ...

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
She didn't create mutants if Quicksilver (the X-Men version) appeared on the show. Because he existed prior to now, in the X-Men movies.

So she obviously pulled him from an alternate reality.

I called this months before the show started, this will be how they introduce mutants. They've always existed, just not in this reality. There's no way in hell they can retcon them into exising in the MCU this whole time. That would be WOAT level writing.:mjlol:

Fred.

but plucking people from another alt universe to hers is totally fine? What if Quicksilver isn’t quicksilver

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Loki series is about the Time Variance Authority

"The TVA claims responsibility for monitoring the multiverse and can prune timelines if they're deemed too dangerous to exist. "
Time Variance Authority - Wikipedia

"Loki is brought to the mysterious Time Variance Authority organization after stealing the Tesseract during the events of Avengers: Endgame (2019), and travels through time altering human history using it, ending up trapped in his own crime thriller.[1][2]"
Loki (TV series) - Wikipedia

It's in the trailer ...1m45s

The Big Bad is Kang and all he does is timelines.

Strange's film is called "The Multiverse of Madness"

Doctor_Strange_in_the_Multiverse_of_Madness_logo.png

That all means multiverse.

C'mon now ...

This is just my comic reader understanding

but timelines and Multiverses aren’t the same thing.

DOFP is a timeline
Kingdom Come is a Multiverse

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
This is just my comic reader understanding

but timelines and Multiverses aren’t the same thing.

DOFP is a timeline
Kingdom Come is a Multiverse

In the MCU timelines are the same thing as the Multiverse :ufdup: .

Time Variance Authority polices the multiverse.

Every time a significant different action happens in a timeline (due to displaced individuals) it splits into a different reality - Endgame explained as much.

"I can't risk this reality on a promise" - Ancient One (although hulk only went back in time to get there)

An alternate timeline in the MCU is a different "reality" aka "universe".

Loki's series takes place in an alternate timeline aka a different universe in the multiverse.

You are confusing time-travel with the actual mechanism under which reality splits to create two simultaneously occurring but different universes.

I am not sure how anyone could watch Endgame and fail to understand what rules they have set in place.

explained by the Russo's themselves - starts at 5m48s :ufdup:

"it is the multiverse version of time-travel which creates an alternative future reality"

question: "will we see another world with cap?"

russos: "yes"

Additionally DOFP is an alternate universe but that's another story.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
@Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Apart from my previous post (above) the MCU timelines / multiverse is underpinned by the many worlds interpretation of physics (which everyone should know about).
:mjlol: while i agree, ima go out on a limb and say most people have never heard about it. These movies might get more people aware of this stuff tho

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
:mjlol: while i agree, ima go out on a limb and say most people have never heard about it. These movies might get more people aware of this stuff tho

All dem youth them reared on watching spiderverse, xmen-fox, flash/arrow-verse, star-trek and now the MCU know about multiverse stuff.

You have infant school kids who understand this stuff.

Be :flabbynsick: brehs :picard: