null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
So what is the timeline here?

Three weeks- The Return
Nine days ago- Wanda steals Visions body
Five days(?)Monica breeches

So the Avengers was sitting on Vision’s body for five years hoping to get the stone back.

In those two weeks Wanda realizes he ain’t coming back. So who told her where he was?

That Sword boss guy said that in the time Monica was away they (Sword) had moved into Sentient Weapons and A.I.

That could be why they were keeping Vision around.

If you had Wanda's powers you could find out just about everything. In this series they have intimated a few times that Wanda is telepathic, but even without the telepathy she is powerful enough.

Daps
That Sword boss guy said that in the time Monica was away they (Sword) had moved into Sentient Weapons and A.I.

If you had Wanda's powers you could find out just about everything. In this series they have intimated a few times that Wanda is telepathic, but even without the telepathy she is powerful enough.

Yep. That's what I'm saying. SWORD's hands aint clean in whatever is going on.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Sword always seem like the Anti-heroes to me. Get shyt done by any means. This director of sword is just playing how it goes just like in the comic books

I think he's going to be a guy who isn't quite a villain, but the recurring idiot that will cause a lot of bad shyt to happen because he's a ego trippin, power hungry prick.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
This is why this thread kinda bugs me. I just want to inform you that 99% of the people watching this show have absolutely NO idea who monica rambeau is or her signifigance.
Hell half the people I know watching it didn't get the fact that Wanda was creating the reality until it was fed to them at the end of episode 3.

Because this forum is filled with mcu and comic geeks, I see too many posts complaining about stuff like that. A good majority of people watching these shows have only ever seen MCU movies. The overwhelming majority, and a good chunk of them probably half paid attention. Hell the show started loosing people because they weren't even patient enough to get through two episodes where they show how thoroughly her reality was established.

another note, the way the aspect ratio and color gamut slowly changes at the end of episode 3 after she got kicked out of town is one of my favorite thing visually I've seen on a tv show. The way that they played the sitcom tropes and visuals was awesome to me.

Sam Esmail needs his credit!! He did that first with "Homecoming" But yea. That was one of the best scenes of the show so far.

They saying Dottie might be the Enchantress over on Reddit

eb4a93b54c91c51505a2320777a574e8.jpg

306ee9b41f0e09ef4c9df9bcfdc98fff.jpg

c5c0814a1a7d3911e8a42ff5ab8d2a1f.jpg

Pretty sure Dottie is gonna wind up being "Clea" Doc strange love interest.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Comic book Wolverine is like 5'4" so if making him short is the goal then that would limit casting options by a lot.
wolverine being a short, runt type is fundamental to his character. while hugh jackman was a col wolverine, the nikka never captured the underdog vibe you get from comic wolverine. and i think it was a combination of how much bigger he was than everybody else and writing.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I just watched all five episodes.

I need to watch the MCU movies to get caught up on the backstory. Are the TV shows essential to that? And after reading the potential ramifications of the ending to episode 5, do I now also need to watch the X-Men universe movies??
Do you have Disney+ ?Yes watch all the Marvel (MCU) movies, start with incredible hulk (starring Ed Norton)

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Sword always seem like the Anti-heroes to me. Get shyt done by any means. This director of sword is just playing how it goes just like in the comic books
Nah Abigail Brand was rough around the edges but she wasn't straight up shady

I hope she shows

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

yeah anytime a movie/show using security footage from a distance it means something is being held back.

They might have been doing as Vision wanted but I’m sure they were getting as more info about his body on the way out. Especially since Stark is gone now.