Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:russ: bro why you being like that?

@kentucky just negged me and called me a bytch :russ:

I blame you for that. I actually legit didn’t mean no mal intent.:mjlol:

I was trynna post but got distracted on some life shyt, but one of his questions was “Do I need to watch X-men?”

I mean damn? Did I not answer that?:dwillhuh:

I’m campaigning for POTY in different areas by the end of this year, I can’t be called no bytch.... it hurts my poll ratings:mjgrin:

So I apologize for the confusion and lack of proper confusion :russ:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jbhmm::what:I don't think Wanda brought her brother back, I think the kids did. She didn't tell them he was dead, but that he's far far away and it makes her sad. Maybe they pulled him from another universe :manny:

This is exactly what I am thinking. Not only did she tell the boys about Pietro being far away, but she also spoke about family forever and told them she cannot bring back the DEAD. So what is the alternative if you cannot bring back a dead Pietro? And the children voiced their concerns about her and Vision fighting. This is definitely the kids doing I believe.

Daps
@kentucky just negged me and called me a bytch :russ:

I blame you for that. I actually legit didn’t mean no mal intent.:mjlol:

I was trynna post but got distracted on some life shyt, but one of his questions was “Do I need to watch X-men?”

I mean damn? Did I not answer that?:dwillhuh:

I’m campaigning for POTY in different areas by the end of this year, I can’t be called no bytch.... it hurts my poll ratings:mjgrin:

So I apologize for the confusion and lack of proper confusion :russ:

:deadrose: my bad

Just caught me off guard and since you are one of the cooler heads on here I hit the :lupe: what made Bryan go off like that? :lupe:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I hope they just retcon mutants where they been there the whole time, just hiding underground and not have any of this Wanda creating mutants foolishness :beli:

She didn't create mutants if Quicksilver (the X-Men version) appeared on the show. Because he existed prior to now, in the X-Men movies.

So she obviously pulled him from an alternate reality.

I called this months before the show started, this will be how they introduce mutants. They've always existed, just not in this reality. There's no way in hell they can retcon them into exising in the MCU this whole time. That would be WOAT level writing.:mjlol:

Fred.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:deadrose: my bad

Just caught me off guard and since you are one of the cooler heads on here I hit the :lupe: what made Bryan go off like that? :lupe:

Lol...... na...... I post most of that time from my cell and When I was responding to that.... I got interrupted by a text then a call:russ:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anyway the ep was dope as fukk but I'm wondering how Wanda appears in her Scarlet Witch outfit. Because we've seen promos of her wearing it during Halloween.
What I mean is, that outfit only exists in the X-Men comics, so does she go to a reality where she only exists as a comic character?:jbhmm:

Fred.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Nah Abigail Brand was rough around the edges but she wasn't straight up shady

I hope she shows

“the Road to hell is paved with good intentions “

:usure:To protect the earth from wanda ...Abigail would get hectic as well

mh-daniel-radcliffe-wolverine-1559750335.jpg

The main Viking actor>>

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Slightly off subject, but since we're talking about multi-verses and the next movie after Black Widow is supposedly the next Spider-Man film, do you think SONY is going to be an additional connection considering under that universe they already established a multi-verse? Being that the new Spider-Man is supposedly going to be injecting multiple Spidey's anyway (as so rumored), I wonder if the device that Kingpin had devised would come into play in the MCU?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
If Wanda is so powerful. Could she hex herself to be a participant in Westview?

Like Dr Manhattan in the recent Watchmen series.

What we saw has a color object was Wanda breaking through in a traumatic event. When Ultron got mentioned she “Hulked” out and Westview Wanda became our Wanda momentarily and saw Vision as a corpse until Westview Wanda returned.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
She didn't create mutants if Quicksilver (the X-Men version) appeared on the show. Because he existed prior to now, in the X-Men movies.

So she obviously pulled him from an alternate reality.

I called this months before the show started, this will be how they introduce mutants. They've always existed, just not in this reality. There's no way in hell they can retcon them into exising in the MCU this whole time. That would be WOAT level writing.:mjlol:

Fred.

Mutants will probably come from ...

Celestials ..

That is what Inhumans, Celestials and the Black Knight story is about in Eternals (film) - Wikipedia .

Wanda is a mutant and she has been in the MCU all along.

Eternals have been on Earth all along (as well as Mutants) but it took the snaps to activate the x-gene (outside of Strucker), to fracture the multiverse (see the Time Authority in Loki and Kang) and to wake up the Black Knight.

"Within the Earth X universe, the powers of the vast majority of Marvel's human superheroes were revealed to have been the result of genetic manipulation by the Celestials millions of years in the past."
Mutant (Marvel Comics) - Wikipedia

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Slightly off subject, but since we're talking about multi-verses and the next movie after Black Widow is supposedly the next Spider-Man film, do you think SONY is going to be an additional connection considering under that universe they already established a multi-verse? Being that the new Spider-Man is supposedly going to be injecting multiple Spidey's anyway (as so rumored), I wonder if the device that Kingpin had devised would come into play in the MCU?
I don’t think the multiverse is going to play a main event going forward. Too expensive bringing back actors. I think there’s a story they want to tell but otherwise it’s one off events.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

It's possible, but I'm not sure if they will go that route.

The only other characters that I think other than X-Men that might be pulled straight into the MCU that people aren't talking about are Venom, Carnage and Morbius.

Outside of them and X-Men, I can't imagine there will be further crossover.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I don’t think the multiverse is going to play a main event going forward. Too expensive bringing back actors. I think there’s a story they want to tell but otherwise it’s one off events.

I used to think this with the RDJ saga, but I quickly realized that Disney is working with unlimited resources. Money is no object at this point.