Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
breh I mean this with the greatest level of respect; you cannot be that "confused".

they explained it at a child's level so that the average movie going 15 year old could follow along.

this kind of thing is why I don't believe in god. there is no rational "god's plan" that I can see behind such extreme different degrees of acuity.

it only sets up humans for inevitable disagreement and division.

peace :salute:

Well if you can read better than a fifth grader you would see I’m saying the dialogue undermines the theory. I’m not actually attacking the theory in and of itself.

Movies/writing are about raising the stakes.

BTTF has very minimal stakes. Who cares if Marty McFly doesn’t exist. That’s not why we care.

The second the narrative goes back to the 70s it undermines its stakes. Miss a stone, just go try again. Don’t get it back who cares? Loki runs off with one..eh...we’ll deal with it later.

Have a good night

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

“Tis the season to be Marvel”

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
That gotta bring in Fassbender for the culture....

Wanda and her brother were adopted at birth.... :mjpls:

I know it will be hard for people to forget about the old xmen movies, but this NEEDS to happen.
Is it worth bringing in the baggage of Xmen movies for the actors though?

We technically saw how they end in Logan.

Bringing in certain actors but essentially wiping it clean might get you some juice but people are still over the Magneto/Xavier dynamic ( not saying it wasn’t done well)

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It might still be Wanda’s emotions in his head but someone else put them there.

The part that trips me is the black dude in episode 3 seemed aware of why Geraldine was there but didn’t say. Agnes was there and she is obviously aware. Like they both knew it would anger Wanda to discover Monica’s identity.

But Norm seemed completely oblivious to reality.

The wife in episode 1 “woke up” to beg Wanda to save him and Vision didn’t move until she said so.

It’s like some weird Damien level scenario. Vision displeases Wanda...roll credits
Beekeeper...Rewind
Monica...tossed out
Dottie...cut the video
What about the stuff she can't control?

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope this is the last we see of that Darcy chick. She has no redeeming values here. I don't understand why they would write a character this grating.
Woops. edited the initial post as I misread who you found grating. Was thinking you referred to Agnes.

They want us to keep angrily posting about Disney wrapping up those titties, that's why they keep her around :mjlol:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Me thinking: Hmm maybe it's Falcon and Winter Solder? Their show is next up in the Marvel/Disney schedule. Maybe it's Hawkeye, will just have to wait and see. :ehh:

Oh. It's a "re-casted" Pietro.

tumblr_nvivhoEoNF1rgqg4wo1_250.gif

.....aight man
You bringing up those c listers nobody cares about..lol

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
What are you talking about?

She was one of the worst things about the Thor movies and immediately shows up here being annoying. Voice is terrible, dialog is terrible, the way she acts is terrible. She supposed to be one of those attractive nerdy characters that the fans love but it doesn't work at all.