Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What do I need to watch to understand all this?

I watched most of the Marvel movies, but I don’t get all these references.

Maybe I should have googled the order in which I need to watch the films.

I just went through each superhero, and watched all their films.

:francis:
Ultron, Infinity War, Endgame...that shows you these 2 characters. The rest is what we know about Wanda from Diassembled and House of M.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
this bugged me. the one thing about this show that isn't jiving is a lot of the "outside the bubble" dialogue, but again i chalk that up to me watching too many recap videos, b/c it's like they're spelling everything out and really going hard on expository dialogue. Pretty sure Woo said something like, "I don't know, it looked like Captain Marvel almost beat him," which literally sounds like two people arguing after watching Endgame. How the hell did he know? Does SWORD have CTV footage from that battle? It's not that hard to believe, but i just don't like the way a lot of the dialogue is presented with the SWORD people so far.

Spy satellites

Probably stark technology

They probably watched all of it in detail

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
This shyt picking up now

I wish the outside world didn't pick up until the last episode

MCU gotta MCU with the corniness

I like Jimmy Woo

I wish Monica was played by someone colder in personality
The slave play lady is like-able unlike that godforsaken cold stiff walking corpse brie Larson.

My issue with Monica is her MCU introduction to us..... Very disrespectful and :mjpls:.

Made the Marvel main (avenger) black female superhero to another token side character to the main white women. Father replaced by the blond her-blue eyes white woman she idolized ”auntie Carol”. The CM film effectively turned MCU’s Monica Rambeau into Kamala Khan

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The slave play lady is like-able unlike that godforsaken cold stiff walking corpse brie Larson.

My issue with Monica is her MCU introduction to us..... Very disrespectful and :mjpls:.

Made the Marvel main (avenger) black female superhero to another token side character to the main white women. Father replaced by the blond her-blue eyes white woman she idolized ”auntie Carol”. The CM film effectively turned MCU’s Monica Rambeau into Kamala Khan

I wish a lot of these characters had an older soul

Monica comes across as too young

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Spy satellites

Probably stark technology

They probably watched all of it in detail
... sure. I'll allow it. they can have it. "Stark tech" is basically the "quantum" joke from Ant-man. just slap "quantum" in front of something and no one will question it.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I didn't think Mephisto was involved until I saw the toy packaging and the concept art

Yeah a fan could go out their way to fake it but it's more likely it's valid leaks

Last edited: