lot_page.jpeg

DRGX9KlW0AIeXvW.jpg
Good lawd!!! :feedme:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Monica was mad at the Captain Marvel name drop either because she disappeared for years or wasn’t there for her mom

yea that seemed like foreshadowing for CM 2. I also like that kat called her powers “Hex” like the comics.

Another thing, The FBI agent scene when he was calling her a terrorist and asking whats her codename. Did they ever call her the scarlet witch in the MCU? Looks like she about to earn that name after this series

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This show is fire.

Coli was bytching after the first two episodes acting like they would have done this better than Marvel :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Damn shame..they wanted quick answers spelled out for em instead of letting the mystery play out. Anyone with common fukking sense knows if the trailers are showing sitcoms, then something is off about reality and Wanda had to be key by what she did in Infinity War and Endgame but more than that..anyone who read House of M.

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Do shame..they wanted quick answers spelled out for em instead of letting the mystery play out. Anyone with common fukking sense knows if the trailers are showing sitcoms, then something is off about reality and Wanda had to be key by what she did in Infinity War and Endgame but more than that..anyone who read House of M.
Exactly. Imagine doubting Marvel at this point

These dudes do this about everything bro

TV, movies, music. Video games etc lol

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Bruhhhhhh

I’m not even Nigerian, I’m regular ADOS but that shyt is high key racist. Like y’all can’t be bothered to pronounce that shyt right? :mjtf:

I see the issue right here family, is there any particular reason you prefer to be identified as ADOS over the more culturally significant FBA? But i digresss.....

This show is fire, it has me checking for the release dates of the other shows. When they were first announced i was :rudy: but now im sitting here like :blessed:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Nah Agnes is under Wanda’s control too. She’s asks her if she wants to take it from the top like she’s an actor and Wanda is the director. Nothing from that scene suggests she’s manipulating Wanda. She’s acting no different than Herb or the other scared citizens.

"Agnes" is Agatha Harkness. I doubt very much that she is being controlled.

EDIT: actually it looks like she might be.. still hopefully she is a powerful ...

Last edited:
Daps
What do I need to watch to understand all this?

I watched most of the Marvel movies, but I don’t get all these references.

Maybe I should have googled the order in which I need to watch the films.

I just went through each superhero, and watched all their films.

:francis:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Dope episode...

1. How did Monica know that Wanda nearly beat Thanos dolo? Was it ever documented? Or is that a plot hole?
t
this bugged me. the one thing about this show that isn't jiving is a lot of the "outside the bubble" dialogue, but again i chalk that up to me watching too many recap videos, b/c it's like they're spelling everything out and really going hard on expository dialogue. Pretty sure Woo said something like, "I don't know, it looked like Captain Marvel almost beat him," which literally sounds like two people arguing after watching Endgame. How the hell did he know? Does SWORD have CTV footage from that battle? It's not that hard to believe, but i just don't like the way a lot of the dialogue is presented with the SWORD people so far.