Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
1. How did Monica know that Wanda nearly beat Thanos dolo? Was it ever documented? Or is that a plot hole?
I had this thought too while watching but it isn't a plot hole. There can be any number of explanations that could explain it, such as

1. Tony Stark recorded the entire encounter. It took place right outside the Avengers compound, so there is likely a ton of surveillance tools, like drones, at his disposal that could have been deployed. At minimum, there were a bunch of people there that have suits or goggles that record everything (Tony, Pepper, Rhodey, Sam, Peter, etc, in fact Peter probably uploaded his footage to Tiktok :mjlol:)
2. Wakandans had planes/ships on the battlefield, and their systems could have picked up every inch of the area. They probably have holographic images of everything that happened.
3. There were thousands of individuals there. They likely reported what happened.
4. There isn't any reason journalist, scientist, and military weren't on the periphery of the battle, watching the entire thing play out from helicopters, planes, telescopes, binoculars, and their own drones. The Avengers facility is in NY and even if the general public didn't know where it was, there was a giant spaceship sitting in the air that any satellite would have picked up.

Remember that this was the battle for the fate of the galaxy. We have detailed wikipedia entries for historical conflicts and battles with less eyes on them than that. Half of earth disappeared and then reappeared. This is 9/11.WW1 and 2 level media and world government scrutiny times a million. Society at large would have devoted all resources to finding out what happened, as understanding what happened at minimum would be needed for society to begin to function again. There would be documentaries and 24/7 coverage of the the blip.

Last edited:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I noticed when the kids asked about her brother she didn’t say he was dead. She said he was very far away....

I wonder if she was talking about the fox Pietro and she could feel his presence due to multiverse fukkery. But maybe she didn’t understand what was happening and that’s why she was so confused when she saw him.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
X'Men Petrio showing up was like Scott Hall walking thru the crowd :mjgrin::blessed:
xWnTXN.gif
Gf1yNt.gif

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna go on limb and say.... I think quicksilver is Mephestio :yeshrug:

everytime vision is trying to find shyt out from Wanda a distraction happens
I think quicksilver is quicksilver

if I had to guess I’d say Thanos destroying the stones fukked up the stability of the universe. So it’s trying to correct itself by converging with a universes that have stones. So there are “doors” open to other universes and somehow Wanda can pull people through

I have nothing to base this theory on btw

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I think quicksilver is quicksilver

if I had to guess I’d say Thanos destroying the stones fukked up the stability of the universe. So it’s trying to correct itself by converging with a universes that have stones. So there are “doors” open to other universes and somehow Wanda can pull people through

I have nothing to base this theory on btw

secret invasion...:ohhh:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Finally was able to watch it. My social media was going CRAZY. Had to make sure i don't get caught up in no spoilers.

THE NERVE at the people who were hating on this show. Yall don't deserve this greatness. This episode alone was better then 3/4th of the DCU movies.

And they saying it's only gonna get crazier from here??? Marvel can't lose man! This is only the start of the multiverse shyt. Man listen!!!

XyjFkOk.gif

So yea it's official. fukk it. I'm going 100% with the theories from now on.

That's not quicksilver. That's Mephisto. Right before the knock Wanda herself said she doesn't "control everything" and that she wasn't the cause of the door knock. She also said she doesn't know how the anomaly first started.

Mephisto is the real villain of this show and Mephisto is the one disguising as quicksilver. All of this ties directly into doc strange 2. Remember in a earlier episode where Dottie said "The devil’s in the detail" and then Agnes said "That’s not the only place he is"? Agnes(Agatha Harkness) is helping Mephisto some how.

Last edited: