Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I dont think there is a 'secret invasion' movie is what I'm saying. I'm asking which movie is the climax film for the phase like how each phase ended with an Avengers movie.

I understand. But they said Secret Invasion was the "premier crossover event" for this phase. So it's Secret Invasion.

Dr. Strange 2 seems to be the 2nd most important though given all the fukkery that's rumored to be in it.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This show brehs :wow::wow: ... they need to release dr strange this year fukk the bullshyt:feedme:

giphy.gif

You don’t tell Mouse what to release and when to release it breh:gucci:

Mouse will release it when he good and damn pleases:ufdup:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
As of now my guess is that the SWORD director will be revealed to be an agent and Monica/Woo/Darcy will have to team up against him

Also, do you think it's a little coincidental that Agnes was there every time the boys aged up? :patrice:

I think it might have to do with that green shyt she poured on them in the cribs

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another thing I don’t know if has been discussed in here...when the doorbell rang, the alarms for SWORD were going off at the same time which so far has only happened when there was a physical breach at the anomaly. So does that mean Pietro is real and used his speed to bypass their security and get through?

i think the alarms went off cause she pulled bruh from another universe( fox universe) and she even said it wasnt her doing so her emotions are connected to her powers because the kids brought him up and about bringing things back to life.

it def seems like some entity is testing her out to see her limits. I also like how they brought up what Feige said about her bout to wipe out thanos for dolo before the reign fire. Did anybody ever figure out the date on the calender easter egg in the 1st episode??

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
That’s not Vision’s personality and that isn’t Fox’s Quicksilver’s personality.

Everyone defers to Wanda since episode 1.

Everyone is tethered to Wanda’s pain/grief so they all try to please her. The pain Norm refers to must be Wanda’s grief.

The Wanda who appeared at the Wall was out of character too.

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope episode...

1. How did Monica know that Wanda nearly beat Thanos dolo? Was it ever documented? Or is that a plot hole?

2. Who gave Wanda the info leading her to find the facility where they were experimenting on Vision? And why settle on Westview?

3. When Pietro showed up Wanda had no idea about it as she didn’t conjure it. When he showed up the shield computers went off since it was a breach into the bubble. I’m curious to see where this leads and what promoted this version of Pietro to enter.

There’s still someone manipulating this entire thing, it has to be. It’s like someone showed Wanda a vision or reality (as she’s shown others) and she’s trying her hardest to materialize it

Conz

Superstar
Daps
So what is going to be the Cinematic Event for this phase? Dr Strange's flick?
they're all gonna be fukkin huge except Black Widow

Eternals is gonna be a movie with a huge cast that spans centuries.
Shang-Chi is gonna be MCU Mortal Kombat with a fukkin ancient dragon fight, and probably characters from a bunch of different Marvel comic properties.
Spiderman is rumored to be a friggin Spiderverse movie
Ant-man is gonna take place in the Quantum Realm and set up an entire new team of Avengers
Strange is gonna be the biggest mindfukk of a movie ever that will essentially be a sequel to Wandavision and establish the Multiverse
We're getting a Ragnarok sequel
BP2 is gonna probably bring in Namor or Doom
Captain Marvel 2 is gonna be a big setup to Secret Invasion and they know they have to do something big b/c part 1 is forgotton already
and then there's Black Widow, which should have been on Disney+ months ago.