Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci: Is this not a fukking discussion thread for the show? Why does everything gotta be in spoiler tags. I'm not clicking any of them shyts because I don't know what's a spoiler for things to come ahead, or just a "spoiler" for the damn episode that just aired. There's gotta be a better system than the way yall going about this thread. :mjlol:

Anyway, MCU remains undefeated.

This is like a multi-issue comic series on TV. Kevin Feige really brought comic book storytelling to the big screen in a way unlike we've ever seen. And we got countless more D+ series on the way? :wow::blessed:
There was a leak if I'm not mistaken

Other than that anything that just aired is fair game

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
not sure how I missed this gem but im now certain this show has a lot more to deal with magic

ca8415_c92e4318948a46e7b89bf4fa8415bdbc~mv2.png

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
So basically they are going to use Wanda to recast the avengers and bring in mutants. Could have thought of something better than this.

:stopitslime:
Na, the snap probably eradicated half of them and brought them out of hiding. Wanda's powers are why the government fears mutants like her. These are not like the avengers but could be seen as a threat.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was a leak if I'm not mistaken

Other than that anything that just aired is fair game

Yall hear this? So can yall start posting reactions to the episodes normally and save the spoiler tags for, you know, actual spoilers? That way we don't gotta guess which spoiler tags are safe and which aren't.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are going to recast Ironman and the older avengers eventually.

this would be so trash, I saw rumours that they were gonna put Tom Cruise as an alternate reality Iron Man (since he was spouses to play him in the 90’s version of the movie that never got made) in DS2:hhh:

I have complete faith in MS/Feige, but I really hope they don’t over do this multiverse stuff and go full retard with EVERYTHING being Multiverse related, I honestly hope this is just the arc of WV-DS2-SM3 and then it stabilises somehow

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shame. She was all "Auntie Carol" in CM.

Guess she don't mess with her about being a deadbeat aunt for 23 years.

And remember what Talos said about her in SM:FFH. Peter mentioned Captain Marvel and Talos (as Nick Fury) said “Don’t invoke her name” :birdman:

Carol seems to be on bad terms with everybody :patrice: