Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All facts, breh was shook :mjlol:
Them Sword nikkas was shook too:mjlol:

That chief nikka was talking hot shyt till them guns was pointed at him then it was :whoa:WANDA WAIT

Monica was copping pleas on some back in the day shyt:mjlol:

:to:Wanda i delivered your babies. I KNOW deep down in your HEART you trust me:to:

Nikkas get humble when them hands start glowing:mjlol:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
As of now my guess is that the SWORD director will be revealed to be an agent and Monica/Woo/Darcy will have to team up against him

Also, do you think it's a little coincidental that Agnes was there every time the boys aged up? :patrice:

:patrice: When I first heard the mephisto theory i thought it was weird but if you think of it...wandavision is supposed to lead into the multiverse of madness. Why not introduce another sentient being (from a world that you can only access through magic) into one show so that the story transitions into the film? This might be a long shot but who knows.

It could be possible that its Agnes in disguise as Mephisto or some kind of being (similar to Dormamu). And if Wanda is as powerful as Monica says she is, then maybe she can actually perform magic as well, which would have to be taught to her by Strange :jbhmm:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So with Monica's tests coming back all jacked up is it possible it's because that's where she began gaining her powers?
Probably, she's pure light. I wonder if Wanda sending her through that barrier is what caused it, and I also wonder if the powers will manifest in this series or Captain Marvel 2.

It does seem like the show is building to either Strange vs. Wanda or Wanda vs. Monica altercation for the finale. Hearing about the crazy budget and the number of effects make me think it's likely.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
So basically they are going to use Wanda to recast the avengers and bring in mutants. Could have thought of something better than this.

:stopitslime:

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci: Is this not a fukking discussion thread for the show? Why does everything gotta be in spoiler tags. I'm not clicking any of them shyts because I don't know what's a spoiler for things to come ahead, or just a "spoiler" for the damn episode that just aired. There's gotta be a better system than the way yall going about this thread. :mjlol:

Anyway, MCU remains undefeated.

This is like a multi-issue comic series on TV. Kevin Feige really brought comic book storytelling to the big screen in a way unlike we've ever seen. And we got countless more D+ series on the way? :wow::blessed:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: When I first heard the mephisto theory i thought it was weird but if you think of it...wandavision is supposed to lead into the multiverse of madness. Why not introduce another sentient being (from a world that you can only access through magic) into one show so that the story transitions into the film? This might be a long shot but who knows.

It could be possible that its Agnes in disguise as Mephisto or some kind of being (similar to Dormamu). And if Wanda is as powerful as Monica says she is, then maybe she can actually perform magic as well, which would have to be taught to her by Strange :jbhmm:

And not only was Agnes there every time the boys aged up, but she seemed unphased by it as well. And very intrigued by the possibility of Wanda being able to bring lives back from the dead :patrice:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
And not only was Agnes there every time the boys aged up, but she seemed unphased by it as well. And very intrigued by the possibility of Wanda being able to bring lives back from the dead :patrice:
and the dude from vision's office kept mentioning "she" but never said Wanda. What if the villain is Agnes?:patrice: