Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
This is true...but not a single mutant was around when Thanos came through?

or he was there and we’re gonna find out in X men 3 10 years from now that he erased everyone’s memory? Lol

Thanos was only on Earth for the Wakanda battle, all the mutants would know is that Iron Man got abducted by aliens in NYC.

Daps
This is true...but not a single mutant was around when Thanos came through?

or he was there and we’re gonna find out in X men 3 10 years from now that he erased everyone’s memory? Lol

Just wasn't there. There are plenty of world breaker moments in the marvel comics universe that the xmen didn't show up for :yeshrug:

Just like there were world breaker moments in the xmen mythos that the avengers didn't show for.

When magneto had missiles aimed at earth from Asteroid M, @Ironman was like :hubie: "Xavier and them got that"

And vice versa

One thing that I think they are establishing in the MCU is that so much fukkery takes place, most heroes be tied up at any given point in time.

When Spider-Man and Mysterio was wrecking London, nobody showed up except for a fake Nick Fury.:russ:

Even the real Nick Fury was like :hubie:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just wasn't there. There are plenty of world breaker moments in the marvel comics universe that the xmen didn't show up for :yeshrug:

Just like there were world breaker moments in the xmen mythos that the avengers didn't show for.

When magneto had missiles aimed at earth from Asteroid M, @Ironman was like :hubie: "Xavier and them got that"

And vice versa

One thing that I think they are establishing in the MCU is that so much fukkery takes place, most heroes be tied up at any given point in time.

When Spider-Man and Mysterio was wrecking London, nobody showed up except for a fake Nick Fury.:russ:

Even the real Nick Fury was like :hubie:
You gotta point, Giant Elemental Golems sounds like the exact kinda thing that would Get Dr Strange out of his sanctuary lol, and he can be there in literally a second, bruh either knew they were fake or just plain couldn’t be fukked with it that day

Daps
You gotta point, Giant Elemental Golems sounds like the exact kinda thing that would Get Dr Strange out of his sanctuary lol, and he can be there in literally a second, brug either knew they were fake or just plain couldn’t be ducked with it that day

He was laid up in the mystic hot tub washing the thanos dust off. My man said he aint moving till he get good and ready. F a cosmic threat. Call him in the 4th quarter not before :hubie:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Alexandra Shipp was like this at the end of this episode

LividBouncyBuckeyebutterfly-max-1mb.gif

:dead:

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
You gotta point, Giant Elemental Golems sounds like the exact kinda thing that would Get Dr Strange out of his sanctuary lol, and he can be there in literally a second, bruh either knew they were fake or just plain couldn’t be fukked with it that day

shyt man, as soon as Strange would arrive he would know instantly that it was all an illusion.

Peter: "Dr Strange! Thank God you're here! There's these giant.."

Strange: "They're not real, Peter. They're fukking illusions. I don't have time for this."

Peter: "How did you know?"

Strange: "Sorcerer Supreme? Remember? Anyway, we're done here. Also, Nick Fury is an alien."