Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
On this board? Possibly...panned? No chance. Apocalypse and those Phoenix movies. The others are iconic.
there's not a single Xmen movie I'd use the word "iconic" to describe. 1 of em is great (Logan), 2 are half great (DoFp and First Class), 1 is massively overrated with an amazing open (X2) and the rest are basically dogshyt. The Deadpool movies kinda live on their own as both "good." Maybe he's "iconic" at this point.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Yeah - whatever is in there with Wanda is whyling whyling right now. :hubie:

It feels like the in-hex distractions are proportional to whatever they do to mess up the show running smoothly

"Agnes" finds Sparky dead after Vision temporarily frees dude from the illusiion and Wanda leaves the hex and then Pietro shows up right as Vision is demanding answers.:lupe:

Last edited:
Daps
So I guess Monica not fukking with Captial Marvel after all. Coli brehs criticized her for not coming back to check on Maria and I defended it and copped pleas.

That little detail wouldve been missed by quite a few people

Yep I wasn't part of that convo but I read it and you was copping mad pleas :ufdup:

But im glad you could admit you messed up :obama:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's not a single Xmen movie I'd use the word "iconic" to describe. 1 of em is great (Logan), 2 are half great (DoFp and First Class), 1 is massively overrated with an amazing open (X2) and the rest are basically dogshyt. The Deadpool movies kinda live on their own as both "good." Maybe he's "iconic" at this point.
Yup, forgot about first class too..I’ll add that to the few that weren’t bad/good

Daps
:ohhh:Ok that was legit surprising

When they first showed the gray hair, I went :ohhh: coli brehs got the inside track and they really did go get Sir Ian McLellan?? :what:

:pachaha:

Even though I knew this dude was supposed to show up on the show I didn't expect him to be playing Quicksilver :pachaha:

That 4th wall break when Darcy says... :what: "so she just gon recast pietro?"

I know AOU quicksilver somewhere like :martin:

:pachaha: but I dont mind this. This Quicksilver is better. This the one thing Fox got right.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Yep I wasn't part of that convo but I read it and you was copping mad pleas :ufdup:

But im glad you could admit you messed up :obama:

I was giving brie the benefit of doubt.

They asked her about carrol and Monica was like :stopitslime:.

I’m guessing she tried to reach out and carrol never answered