Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm just happy the characters are also getting their due. Whedon neutered both of them in Ultron and though they had their moments in later Avengers movies they never really recovered from Whedon being so unimaginative with them early on in their arc.
tenor.gif

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'm just happy the characters are also getting their due. Whedon neutered both of them in Ultron and though they had their moments in later Avengers movies they never really recovered from Whedon being so unimaginative with them early on in their arc.
Scarlett Witch was arguably at her most powerful during ultron. She was doing more than just telekinesis like she does now.Using mind manipulation and stuff. plus she even took out the whole avengers team by herself. after that movie she essentially neutered into i can move things mind lady. Vision even had a more impressive showing in that film than in any of the other stuff he was in after that.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

He probably made Olson use that accent :dead:

which she abruptly bushed in very next movie she was in.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
He probably made Olson use that accent :dead:

which she abruptly bushed in very next movie she was in.
That was really on casting, I like her and Scarlett Johanssen, but they really should've casted actresses that know how to do accents for both of those roles. Chadwick got alot of respect from me for not pulling a Halle Berry like they did. Not all of these characters are supposed to be american. Even with regional accents its shameful that Tom Holland a brit was the first spiderman to do a new york accent.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
That was really on casting, I like her and Scarlett Johanssen, but they really should've casted actresses that know how to do accents for both of those roles. Chadwick got alot of respect from me for not pulling a Halle Berry like they did. Not all of these characters are supposed to be american. Even with regional accents its shameful that Tom Holland a brit was the first spiderman to do a new york accent.

:sas2:

:sas1:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Was trash, and the upcoming movie taking place in russia will probably expose her even more. Especially consider her "sister agents" who she supposedly grew up with and treats like family all have accents in the trailers.

But Russian spies all have spot on American accents no? That's part of being a spy. She doesn't live in Russia anymore so why would she go around talking with a thick Russian accent. That would look even worse.

T'Chala is born/raised/lives in Africa, so he needed to have an accent. Berry/Storm, you don't know how long she lived in the US or when she came :mjpls:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
But Russian spies all have spot on American accents no? That's part of being a spy. She doesn't live in Russia anymore so why would she go around talking with a thick Russian accent. That would look even worse.

T'Chala is born/raised/lives in Africa, so he needed to have an accent. Berry/Storm, you don't know how long she lived in the US or when she came :mjpls:
So why is she still talk with an american accent in russia in the black widow movie? Berry was here short enough to still have an accent in the first the xmen movie. apparently the couple of years between that in the next was enough for it to disappear? Plus widow would only fake the american accent when she is in disguise. All the avengers know she is a former russian spy. so why fake an accent around them? It wasn't some story reasons behind any of those decisions it was just limitations of the actors.