Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps

:francis:
We were supposed to be getting more black franchises after supporting Black Panther.....

:stopitslime:
how come Monica Rambeau isn't getting her own movie ?

:usure:
why is she going to be a supporting character in a white womans show ?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
detail.jpg

introducing the X-Men starting with a House of M type storyline? :patrice:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Things will NEVER be the same
Elizabeth Olsen talks about Wanda's future after WandaVision:
• "I already felt that I owned it because Marvel always encourages you to be part of the process. But even more so now, I feel like I have a strong sense of belonging. If someone wanted to ask me a question about the future, I feel like this time they do. . "

Paul Bettany talks about his return after his death:
• “I thought Kevin was doing something decent and I was getting on board, and he and Louis were going to tell me, 'It's been a great trip and it's over.' So it was a really nice surprise for me and my bank manager. "
The plot of the series:
• "We found Wanda and Vision living a happy suburban existence, trying to keep their powers a secret."
The difference between Vision and Wanda:
• "It's a pretty quirky relationship. She's a witch, he's a robot. Either sythezoid or whatever her preferred name tag is. They're both different with capital D's. Wanda is in a lot of pain and Vision is very curious."
Kathryn Hann will play Agnes:
• "It's not like I've never done something like that, but especially since I became a mother, I've always been interested in those adrenaline rush and humanity"
About the duration of the series:
• "It's really amazing to be able to tell a long story like the comics did. In a sense, it's a multi-issue comic strip, which is something that, from the Marvel development side, we totally understand. I was like, ' Oh, I thought we were doing a little show, 'but no, it's six Marvel movies packed into what they present as a sitcom. "
Kevin Feige says that if we are fans of the MCU and have seen all 23 movies:
"There will be a wealth of rewards waiting for us as everything unfolds."

“WandaVision will directly set up the 2022 film Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, with Olsen’s witch playing a KEY ROLE alongside Benedict Cumberbatch’s sorcerer.”

— Kevin Feige on the Entertainment Weekly WandaVision special look

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
:francis:
We were supposed to be getting more black franchises after supporting Black Panther.....

:stopitslime:
how come Monica Rambeau isn't getting her own movie ?

:usure:
why is she going to be a supporting character in a white womans show ?

Every character aint getting a movie- plus how about INTRODUCING her to the masses first and then maybe we talk about a movie...

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
So who is the antagonist?

theres a million theories....some think Mephisto, some think Nightmare....some think Harkness but it maybe Wanda....the show is setting up for Wanda to be the antagonist in Dr Strange 2

One of the biggest mysteries is what role does Evan Peters play (XMen Quicksilver).....he wont be QS in this show since Aaron Taylor Johnson is likely to return in some fashion (he was the quicksilver in age of ultron)

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
theres a million theories....some think Mephisto, some think Nightmare....some think Harkness but it maybe Wanda....the show is setting up for Wanda to be the antagonist in Dr Strange 2

One of the biggest mysteries is what role does Evan Peters play (XMen Quicksilver).....he wont be QS in this show since Aaron Taylor Johnson is likely to return in some fashion (he was the quicksilver in age of ultron)
Wanda is a bigger problem than Strange..if they heel her, its for the next batch of Avengers movies.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I dont get what your saying...its not about who is a bigger problem...all I said is in his movie she is the co-antagonist
Nah...that don't sound right. It means she would be stopped or something. She's made Strange a toy for her amusement before.

Last edited:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nah...that don't sound right. It means she would be stopped or something. She's made a Strange a toy for amusement before.

if you put the pieces together- its easy to see- she creates this alternate universe...somehow it all crumbles- she looses her mind (unlocks the multiverse) - Strange comes to her calm her down and control her powers while Mordo is on a quest to find her and destroy her- which will culminate in Dr Strange 2 (Since Mordo at the end of Dr Strange said there are too many sorcerers)