Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I know in the MCU version. Also she's not replacing captain marvel

She's another black token character with the role of being the black female best friend of the main white woman character
My bad. She's not replacing Marvel but also she's not the token black girl on some Sam Wilson shyt. She's actually more powerful than Captain Marvel and her name is Photon.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
My bad. She's not replacing Marvel but also she's not the token black girl on some Sam Wilson shyt. She's actually more powerful than Captain Marvel and her name is Photon.
If she's not getting her own movie or series, she'll be somebodies sidekick. You can't be the star of somebody elses show. well unless you play a villian

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
If she's not getting her own movie or series, she'll be somebodies sidekick. You can't be the star of somebody elses show. well unless you play a villian
She does temporarily take on the title as Ms. Marvel though. I assumed that, that would be the direction and then include her into the future marvel films. I hope that they involve Rogue into the storyline too.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I gotta find my vintage versions cause those the best ones imo.

GKaMTLk.jpg

These 2s relationship was always goofy to me.
But that The Visionz book is something id read or try to read if I wasnt a comic head going into this.

Daps
Reppin
I literally have 0 interest in watching any of the mini series. No big budget move, no care :camby:

shyt looks garbage by the way

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Is this supposed to be a were dropping it all at once kinda of series, or you're gonna have to wait each week?