Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
What did they do w/ Mandalorian? I suspect they will do the same thing.

I think it was weekly but I don't have Disney+ and didn't watch the show.

I hope they go through different eras of sitcoms, like the move from I Love Lucy/dikk Van Dyke to Bewitched/I Dream of Jeanie to Growing Pains and then stops at Married with Children.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Wanda distraught over the death of Vision uses her powers to create an alternate reality where he is alive and they are married and have kids. Creating this reality had huge ramifications for actual reality as well as alternative ones. Fukkery insues.
Oh shyt

I'm in for that:ohhh:

Never understood the black n white previews with the 50s style TV look until that...

Now I gotta get Disney+:wow:

Edit
Was that Teyonnah Paris fine ass?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This looks really really good... the two leads are exceptional actors in their own right and for the comedy bits they brought in ol girl from I think That 70's Show she was on?

Anyway it look like it will be funny at times but also have some darker tones... I think I'm gonna really fukk wit it :obama:
If its a mind shattering deal, could get real wild. Because no one on earth can stop Wanda.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Wanda distraught over the death of Vision uses her powers to create an alternate reality where he is alive and they are married and have kids. Creating this reality had huge ramifications for actual reality as well as alternative ones. Fukkery insues.
How u Kno?