Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
So Wanda creates mutants and not the x gene?

I hate that idea :unimpressed:

Celestial_4th_host.jpg

^ these guys created the x gene in the MCU IMO

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Just a heads up.

Magneto is NOT her dad in the comics anymore. That doesn't mean he won't be in the MCU, but he isn't in the comics. In the comics we only know who her mom is, and we know that her and quicksilver's powers come from a being called the High Evolutionary. Apparently the High Evolutionary is rumored to be in GotG 3.
He isn't her father in the comics anymore because of the fox movie stuff. That's dead now. Wanda has been his daughter in pretty every single fukking usage of his in video games, cartoons, her most famous stories. It's unthinkable for Magneto to be in the mcu and not be face to face with Wanda. House of M was trending last week after Episode 4..lol

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
He isn't her father in the comics anymore because of the fox movie stuff. That's dead now. Wanda has been his daughter in pretty every single fukking usage of his in video games, cartoons, her most famous stories. It's unthinkable for Magneto to be in the mcu and not be face to face with Wanda. House of M was trending last week after Episode 4..lol

Like I said, I wasn't ruling it out in the MCU.

It was just a heads up because a lot of people seem pretty unaware that the lore has changed, I myself didn't know until I read it last week. Since the high evolutionary is heavily rumored for GotG 3 I kind of feel like that's relevant information to give.

It's important to know that magneto being her dad was a retcon to begin with. Her original dad was the whizzer. We don't know what backstory the MCU will run with.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
High Evolutionary will mean nothing..lol. Hes a D lister. Magneto and Dr Doom are the biggest villains in marvel history. Magneto's Acolytes intro story by Claremont sold more comics than any comic book in history. Kevin Feige has been salivating on being able to use Magneto...he's the biggest villain A+ player they got.

All that Whizzer stuff? No chance that happens in MCU.

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
High Evolutionary will mean nothing..lol. Hes a D lister. Magneto and Dr Doom are the biggest villains in marvel history. Magneto's Acolytes intro story by Claremont sold more comics than any comic book in history. Kevin Feige has salivating on being able to use Magneto...he's the biggest villain A+ player they got.

All that Whizzer stuff? No chance that happens in MCU.

You don't know what these nikkas gonna do. Again, I was just throwing that information out there because it's relevant. Just because we want it to happen don't mean it will. Not ruling it out, but it's all possible. Relax.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You don't know what these nikkas gonna do. Again, I was just throwing that information out there because it's relevant. Just because we want it to happen don't mean it will. Not ruling it out, but it's all possible. Relax.
I dont know what they'll do..no doubt but all I'm saying is they got huge plans for Magneto, Doom, and Reed too. They will be super significant down the line.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Magneto isn't coming in old...he will matter in all kind of shyt. Magneto, Doom, Reed, Surfer, Galactus, maybe Kang...they have huge parts in the MCU down the line. The Thanos story definitely needed Surfer...

How can he not come in old, unless they change his Holocaust origin?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
How can he not come in old, unless they change his Holocaust origin?
They could just say his being a mutant makes him age slowly so they can hire someone in the 50-60 year old range and still use the concentration camp stuff.