Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
If you go back and watch Infinity War, it's almost creepy how Wanda looks so welcoming that she's turning to dust.

giphy.gif

She wasn't alarmed or terrified, she was legitimately happy and relieved about dying.

Daps
:mjlol:That sound like some overboard anime abilities shyt

well the explanation sounds goofy on its face... but...

one thing that I remember thinking about mutants growing up watching the animated series X-men was that all mutants are (for the most part) physically stronger than regular humans.

I think it was the first episode when Sabretooth is in the streets fighting cops and he just casually picks up a police car and tosses it. Maybe that's what gave me that impression, I don't know.

But the funny thing is... On the Boys, all of the Seven have some form of super strength as a base ability and then they have other powers on top of that.

So I say that to say that, if they did introduce something where Mutants age slower or have some other type of physical durability just cause they have the X-gene, I could get with that.

Daps
Wolverine's Biggest X-MEN Reboot Mystery Has Been Solved

comic book malarkey. i techincally havent read a marvel comic in over a decade. i watch them youtube dudes explain shyt :russ:

Im in the same boat. :pachaha: I would love to read but it's just too much fukkery for me.

Best time period for X-Men comics were the period from Magneto turning back evil and ripping out Wolverine's adamantium all the way up to after the Age of Apocalypse storyline (my mans Nate Grey was my favorite character during this period :banderas: ) all the way up to Onslaught.

After that, it's been a steady decline and I haven't really kept up too much outside of what coli brehs have said have happened.

Actually now that I think about it... who's buying comics in 2021? I haven't even SEEN a comic in a decade or so.

Daps
If you go back and watch Infinity War, it's almost creepy how Wanda looks so welcoming that she's turning to dust.

giphy.gif

She wasn't alarmed or terrified, she was legitimately happy and relieved about dying.

nah. But one thing Imma need them to answer tonight... Did she recreate Vision? Or did she find his body 5 years later and then stole it and been living with a corpse? :picard:

Daps
I’m pretty sure they have mentioned him, if not outright they’ve alluded to him.

They never mentioned it. They alluded to it in the scene in Civil War when Tony goes to recruit Peter and asked him "why are you doing this?"

And Peter's response was something like, "If you don't do something when you have the power to do it... and then the bad things happen... it's your fault."

I think that's the only line that even alludes to Uncle Ben.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They never mentioned it. They alluded to it in the scene in Civil War when Tony goes to recruit Peter and asked him "why are you doing this?"

And Peter's response was something like, "If you don't do something when you have the power to do it... and then the bad things happen... it's your fault."

I think that's the only line that even alludes to Uncle Ben.

I feel like I’m remembering a scene with him & May in one of the Spidey films where he’s acknowledged either directly or indirectly. But you could be right.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
How can he not come in old, unless they change his Holocaust origin?
Just like they did in the cartoons..Magneto is a geneticist that creates and alters mutants.
They always found a way to make him be in his prime. All those major Magneto covers..he was always super muscular and had a 8 pack...they always kept him young enough. The old version is the first time they've ever tried that. shyt, they had Rogue simping Magneto the ENTIRE 90s:laugh:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens

giphy.gif

she lost her brother:picard:
and the love of her life:picard:
thats why this show is sad as fukk:picard: