Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
b/c magneto is Wanda's dad and Fassbender doesn't add up... but who even fukkin knows with the XMen timeline

I would be more excited for fassbender, I thought he was a really dope magneto. Maybe make him look a bit older with some grey hair, same goes for McAvoy as professor x.

If its truly going to be the "multiverse of madness" then they can easily pluck a older version of those two out from a alternate timeline

I just hope they don't bring Hugh Jackman back as wolverine. We need a little ball of fury, a short aggressive dude not some jacked up 6 foot 4 aussie. Also he needs to give off the clint Eastwood vibes, im pretty sure wolverines personality is based on eastwood

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yeah, it's was super entertaining and if anything, should've been enough to silence the "MCU is only formulaic blah blah blah" shyt peeps been talking for years. T

it's a gift and a curse. These are talented people. Feige is a talented dude. The writers here are talented people. Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Bettany are very talented..

The issue comes because half of the fans are fukking idiots and need everything spelled out for them. They simply cannot enjoy something that is not formulaic.

So Feige to no fault of his own has to dumb shyt down a little bit. Everyone with a little sense could figure out what was happening. We didn't need a whole episode to show it.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Just watched the 1st 4 eps. Overall it’s an entertaining show. I like the period piece feel with the changing decades. Th 80s and 90s should provide ample fukkery. The fact that eps are just a half hour long irks me though. It makes the show feel more like a web series than prestige tv. It’s still been a good ride so far :ehh:

I love binging 30 minute shows lol , but with this week by week shyt I just have to resort from starting from Ep 1 and kind of cycling through them and building as more comes out.

When the finale hits I'll give it one more run through to see it come together like buttcheeks.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Magneto isn't coming in old...he will matter in all kind of shyt. Magneto, Doom, Reed, Surfer, Galactus, maybe Kang...they have huge parts in the MCU down the line. The Thanos story definitely needed Surfer...
Right why the fukk would they bring in that old ass mag just to de age him lol? So much actors out here

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
b/c magneto is Wanda's dad and Fassbender doesn't add up... but who even fukkin knows with the XMen timeline

Just a heads up.

Magneto is NOT her dad in the comics anymore. That doesn't mean he won't be in the MCU, but he isn't in the comics. In the comics we only know who her mom is, and we know that her and quicksilver's powers come from a being called the High Evolutionary. Apparently the High Evolutionary is rumored to be in GotG 3.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
I love binging 30 minute shows lol , but with this week by week shyt I just have to resort from starting from Ep 1 and kind of cycling through them and building as more comes out.

When the finale hits I'll give it one more run through to see it come together like buttcheeks.
Should be pretty fire to watch straight through. One of the issues I’ve had is the pacing. Show has felt like a slow burn leading to things picking up in ep. 4. If I had to wait a week btw each ep. it definitely wouldn’t have been that enjoyable. If eps 1-2 and 3-4 were consolidated I’d rank this as an A-class show.