Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
So those so-called "smart" women who you said SAW Captain Marvel did not know that Maria Rambeau's daughter was not going to be in WandaVision. It was ANNOUNCED. Either they are dumb for not using two and two together.... or they did not watch Captain Marvel.

The 3rd is that they did not know who was going to be in WandaVision... which was my point. They ANNOUNCED who was going to be in it.

It was announced over a YEAR ago. So my point is that it wasn't a shocker who that was.

NEW CAPTAIN MARVEL?! Adult Monica Rambeau Joins WANDAVISION on Disney Plus! - YouTube

Do you think that normal employed Black women with any sort of social life, would be reading or watching any source that is announcing leaked background info about 2nd tier Marvel Characters Disney plus show ?
Really ? Honestly ?
Was it on the shade room ? Did they show it during commercials on HGTV or Real Housewives ? Hell was this info even announced on Disney+ ? No

Regular people are not scouring forums, or YouTube, or Reddit for clues, leaks or theories about this stuff. There are several hundred marvel comics within my eyesight as I'm typing this, and even I chose to go into watching this show without reading this thread until week 3 to avoid spoilers.

That video you linked only has 15k views fam :snoop:

You keep proving my point more with every response.

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Things will never be the same again...

She probably underestimating how big luke skywalkers cameo was.
Quicksilver or some other b list character who has never had their own solo franchise is not going to be as big as Luke.
It would have to be like the fantastic four or something huge like that.
But either way i'm excited to find out who it is.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
She probably underestimating how big luke skywalkers cameo was.
Quicksilver or some other b list character who has never had their own solo franchise is not going to be as big as Luke.
It would have to be like the fantastic four or something huge like that.
But either way i'm excited to find out who it is.

Perhaps she's counter-basing it on how godawfully bad Luke Skywalker's CGI was, saying that it's definitely better than that.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
bruh the retro sitcom vibe is greatness.... i don't understand anyone not liking it. it was perfectly done and Elizabeth olsen and paul bettany acted their ass off :whew:

Yeah, it's was super entertaining and if anything, should've been enough to silence the "MCU is only formulaic blah blah blah" shyt peeps been talking for years. Then again, considering at least half of their movies trajectories were only going up just goes to show that either those that have complaints about the formula are severely in the minority or another case of people really not knowing what the fukk they really want, cuz the moment you shake up the formula, they wanna bytch about not being formulaic. Show is great so far and yeah, it only being 1/2 hour is possibly the only slight I have for it, if that.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
So yall know how much I loved this show...

But just for the heck of it, I watched Infinity War and Endgame this weekend and I gotta say...

Watching those made me disappointed in this show.

A large focus of IW was on Wanda and then they even came back to her at the end of Endgame and she was not traumatized like we been saying.

She had a whole conversation with Hawkeye at the end of Endgame and she was fine.

Obviously this new show wasn't a concept during the filming of that movie.

Which makes me want there to be another villain thats manipulating Wanda even more because anything less would be sloppy writing. Watching those 2 movies and then going straight into a Wanda mental breakdown where she becomes a villain would be sloppy writing because there was absolutely no indication of that during those movies.

Imma need a better explanation than that brehs. :martin:

of course there is another villain ... put some respek on and peep the names

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i think the whole "Skywalker level cameo" thing is being blown way out of proportion, but the only person i think would be even half close to that would be Ian McKellan

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
you probably forgot that entire movie. be honest, no one remembers that movie and it's like 2 years old. this show is actually doing it and Age of Ultron a service, b/c for the first time in years i actually kinda want to rewatch them. Endgame did that for Dark World. That's how good they are, they make the old shytty movies more palatable.

he didn't read the comics. rambeau aka captain marvel aka photon member of the avengers and west coast avengers.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you think that normal employed Black women with any sort of social life, would be reading or watching any source that is announcing leaked background info about 2nd tier Marvel Characters Disney plus show ?
Really ? Honestly ?
Was it on the shade room ? Did they show it during commercials on HGTV or Real Housewives ? Hell was this info even announced on Disney+ ? No

Regular people are not scouring forums, or YouTube, or Reddit for clues, leaks or theories about this stuff. There are several hundred marvel comics within my eyesight as I'm typing this, and even I chose to go into watching this show without reading this thread until week 3 to avoid spoilers.

That video you linked only has 15k views fam :snoop:

You keep proving my point more with every response.

Stop copping pleas. It wasn't a secret nor advertised as a secret. POINT BLANK.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Not really.... as THESE 4 eps on WandaVision equate to 2 eps on Lovecraft and at that point we equally STILL didn’t know much. I don’t think that was really even fleshed out till like ep 6 or 7, which is 12-14 eps if this if they went that far.
Hell I’m gonna throw in Watchmen too.

I’m sure they gonna get to where the need to get to but damn we gotta let them get there. I don’t get the rush, especially when for years some been calling for more complexity, mystery, and change of “formula” in their storytelling.

I think when you re-watch it then you will notice the clues and narrative that have been woven into the story all along. like sixth sense or fight club.

like that "It's for the children" show. "we are doing it all for the children" they said.