Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I showed the leaked clip to a Marvel movie fan and they were hyped. Honestly, I think they should have mixed both instead of just focusing on the beginning. I know too many teenagers who have no idea what Wandavision is. Because they.marketed to limited audience of people who love Nick at Nite.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
It's Wanda. Think about it.

Whenever ever shyt goes against her program she cuts or reminds

Think of it as tangible conpartmentalization
Not sure why brehs want to ignore the obvious so bad, and then will be upset in the end to find out the simple answer was the answer.

And they could have given us a new piece of information along with confirming everything most of us assumed anyway. Episode kind of sucked.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
So Woo’s witness is a hydra agent? Is that how Wanda ended up there?

Honestly...probably.

It also makes sense that this person would be in witness protection, because they could have been part of the S.H.I.E.L.D. coupe in WS.

I think it's Norm.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
I saw the spoiler video and honestly its not too bad. It looks like it all tiny clips from next week episode. All it did was get me more hyped

if you dont want to watch that clip stop right now :ufdup:
:gladbron:is that quicksilver from the x men movies?!

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Oh shyt! Watching the new episode and got to the part where they’re watching the “old TV”. This is my favorite so far...

But wait,
am I crazy or are they setting Wanda up to potentially be a villain? Once everything is said and done of course...

Last edited:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
The Brady Bunch is still my favorite episode. This was cool, I like that they established the outside world, and other MCU cameos, but that spoon-fed ish has got to stop...or at least aired it 1-2 episodes later, since it didn't add anything to the story that wasn't already known.

I'm shocked (but not really) that people hate the retro-sitcom vibe. Didn't you already know that was gonna be a huge part of the show, for a while?

But like most have speculated, while Wanda controls the bubble, someone else is manipulating it/her, as well...And we all know which character it is.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I showed the leaked clip to a Marvel movie fan and they were hyped. Honestly, I think they should have mixed both instead of just focusing on the beginning. I know too many teenagers who have no idea what Wandavision is. Because they.marketed to limited audience of people who love Nick at Nite.

I think people should just let it cook and then make their assessment at the end.

Be more patient and stop hating into and not hating it on a week to week basis.

Also, let them tell their story and stop being mad it’s not the story they individually want. Cuz I’ve read some post and trust me, if they did was some individuals wanted, this show would be terrible and cancelled before the season ended.

And I’m not even saying this as a “Marvel Stan” to protect Marvel.

I hated when folks was doing the same shyt in the Lovecraft thread

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think people should just let it cook and then make their assessment at the end.

Be more patient and stop hating into and not hating it on a week to week basis.

Also, let them tell their story and stop being mad it’s not the story they individually want. Cuz I’ve read some post and trust me, if they did was some individuals wanted, this show would be terrible and cancelled before the season ended.

And I’m not even saying this as a “Marvel Stan” to protect Marvel.

I hated when folks was doing the same shyt in the Lovecraft thread
I think Marvel does a good job at pleasing Marvel fans and appealing to a wider audience. Particularly teenagers. 20 something. You could do that and still tell your story. Promote the current old TV show vibe and what was shown in thr leak.