Pouring one out for the homies who ditched the joint after Ep. 2

giphy.gif

Screw them.... we don’t want them:camby:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was a waste of an episode tbh. It's all shyt we figured was happening already didn't need a whole episode

It also re introduced characters and gave a lot of stuff more foundation, not my favourite episode but a lot of this was needed at some point or another

Def was a setup episode. Just confirming alot of stuff we already knew. That blip scene was amazing though.

Also this is outright confirming that what she creates in her universe will become permeant if it gets thrown into the real universe right?? Which basically confirms the twins are gonna be actual MCU characters.

Clearly a Young Avengers setup.

Wiccian and Speed(Wandavision)
Kate Bishop (Hawkeye)
Morgan Stark (Ironheart)
Kamala Khan (Ms.Marvel)

I'm liking what i'm seeing!!!

If they set up Miles in Spidey 3 :wow:

Morgan isn’t Ironheart

Some of yall really just love to complain

seriously, if it ain’t too much sitcom it’s not enough sitcom lol

Y’all need to chill with the unnecessary Cpt Marvel slander, y’all running with unproven narratives yall just making up

this, how they know she never visited her in hospital, last time we saw her was for 10 mins in Endgame and all she was doing was fukking shyt up, wait till CM2 at least damn lol

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I peeped Martha Marcy May Marlene this morning. Elizabeth Olsen is certified :wow:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
:gucci: How old are some of you? For a lot of us it was actually a pretty funny and novel execution. Especially if you grew up watching those shows. It also makes sense considering she was confined to the Avengers compound in Civil War and was stuck watching TV while getting close with Vision. It makes perfect sense she would manifest that sort of reality.
Yooo that makes a ton of sense, good theory. +rep