Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
:gucci: How old are some of you? For a lot of us it was actually a pretty funny and novel execution. Especially if you grew up watching those shows. It also makes sense considering she was confined to the Avengers compound in Civil War and was stuck watching TV while getting close with Vision. It makes perfect sense she would manifest that sort of reality.

Naw I'm 37 and that shyt was wack.

I'm glad they've moved away from it.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Bruh, look back at the beginning of this thread. Tons of dudes calling it wack cause it was all sitcom with no explanation as to what was going on. We get that exposition and now it sucks? Is there any pleasing The Film Room?
Are you sure the same people who were complaining about the sitcom eps are the same people complaining about ep 4?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I enjoyed the sitcom eps more

this was just some recap episode for dummies

cool to see Darcy again tho

Yeah so far I really hate the fact that folks got to have everything EXPLAIN TO THEM:mindblown:. While this episode is pretty good, its obviously dumbed down because people have the patience of a mouse suffering ADHD. I'm worried that the show will end up being a rushed mess of events because everything nowadays is fast food :beli:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
c3bebe0a9868e265128f303e911d2cc6.gif

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
images
when does this happen?
I was reading on Cinemablend that she is going to be very important in captain marvel 2. I think Wandavision is fleshing her out as a character and then in captain marvel 2 she'll get her energy manipulation powers. Right its focusing on Monica the SWORD agent