Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
It totally just hit me. It makes PERFECT sense why Wandas "safe space" is a sitcom. Back in age of ultron when she was locked up in the mental hospital all she did was probably watch those old tv shows. :wow:

I guess u could also say it's a Civil War reference as she was stuck at the avengers lab and got close with vision. They could of just been watching these old ass sitcoms then as well.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
It totally just hit me. It makes PERFECT sense why Wandas "safe space" is a sitcom. Back in age olf ultron when she was locked up in the mental hospital all she did was probably watch those old tv shows. :wow:
I also thought of it in terms of her being foreign and having an interest in classic American television. Same way she wanted to give her child a classic American name. Lol I could be wrong though of course.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
It should just have been a movie or a special 4 part event.

The technical prowess of pulling off 50 and 60 era shows is cool but 3 episodes of repeating format and a redo from the other side is Netflix type padding.

I was initially skeptical but through the first 3 episodes, they've done a good job giving viewers enough to keep them interested and looking forward to the 'unmasking' of the facade. That's how my wife and I feel anyways. We're hooked so far.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
It totally just hit me. It makes PERFECT sense why Wandas "safe space" is a sitcom. Back in age olf ultron when she was locked up in the mental hospital all she did was probably watch those old tv shows. :wow:

I also thought of it in terms of her being foreign and having an interest in classic American television. Same way she wanted to give her child a classic American name. Lol I could be wrong though of course.

I watched Age of Ultron opening night in theaters when it came out, thought it was trash and didn't wanna see it again. :pachaha:

I need to rewatch it because I don't remember it and it ties so heavily into this show and I keep refusing to. :pachaha:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn so they just gonna abandon the puzzlebox mystery that quick :hhh:??? I needed more "Twin Peaks," "The Prisoner" type fukkery :wow:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
It totally just hit me. It makes PERFECT sense why Wandas "safe space" is a sitcom. Back in age of ultron when she was locked up in the mental hospital all she did was probably watch those old tv shows. :wow:
:gucci: Yes. Surely Hydra had I Love Lucy reruns for entertainment. It's from Civil War when she was on house arrest and got close to Vision.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I was initially skeptical but through the first 3 episodes, they've done a good job giving viewers enough to keep them interested and looking forward to the 'unmasking' of the facade. That's how my wife and I feel anyways. We're hooked so far.

I can see both sides of the argument. Especially for a show like this. But, it has done a good job of keeping viewers glued in on the mystery.