Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Cool episode, a harmless buffer.

Didn't like the dialogue or the acting besides Teyonah Parris :noah: but the story is dope so I could get past it.

From here till the end it's gonna be fukking crazy :damn:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Finally took the time to watch this, the profile under Norm is big, I wouldn't have ever caught that.

I think this guy here figured most of it out. Vision already knows what's going on.

Vision be like

:blessed: "Wanda My Love"

:what: "This bytch crazy"

Daps
So if Wanda has created a pocket universe of her own volition and she has reanimated a dead vision, the craziest part of it is the fact that he has a mind of his own.

He keeps noticing something is strange which means that even tho she is animating him, he has a free will. She can reset it when she notices it like she did in the episode where she rewound him, but if he's outside of her presence like when he was talking to Agnes and the brotha neighbor, then she doesn't know what's happening to be able to rewind him.

Which makes me think that she has some control over what's happening but there has to be a bigger player involved who has more juice than she does

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
A bit heavy handed with the woke messaging, but it seems thats how its going to go with the mcu moving forward.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
A bit heavy handed with the woke messaging, but it seems thats how its going to go with the mcu moving forward.
Y’all need to chill with the unnecessary Cpt Marvel slander, y’all running with unproven narratives yall just making up on the slide and hell atleast she ain’t a rapist
:mjlol:What now

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
:gucci: How old are some of you? For a lot of us it was actually a pretty funny and novel execution. Especially if you grew up watching those shows. It also makes sense considering she was confined to the Avengers compound in Civil War and was stuck watching TV while getting close with Vision. It makes perfect sense she would manifest that sort of reality.

I’m 36. shyt was trash. No one is trying to watch no old timey, goofy ass, fake dikk Van Dyke show complete with a faux laugh track and everything in 2021. Nobody watches them shyts because no one wants to see them. My momma doesn’t even wanna watch them damn shows. Hell, my grandma doesn’t want to watch those shows. I don’t even think you can even watch those shows anywhere now on basic cable, but now of course everyone loves them. shyts would do triple plastic in ratings. :mjlol: :gucci:

When they remake movies based off those shows (The Honeymooners, Bewitched, etc) them shyts flop for a reason.

I respect the ambition of what they tried to
pull off with Wanda envisioning an idyllic marriage and life with Vision, but naw. shyt was not well executed, and they needed to get away from that motif.

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Pouring one out for the homies who ditched the joint after Ep. 2

giphy.gif

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
So if Wanda has created a pocket universe of her own volition and she has reanimated a dead vision, the craziest part of it is the fact that he has a mind of his own.

He keeps noticing something is strange which means that even tho she is animating him, he has a free will. She can reset it when she notices it like she did in the episode where she rewound him, but if he's outside of her presence like when he was talking to Agnes and the brotha neighbor, then she doesn't know what's happening to be able to rewind him.

Which makes me think that she has some control over what's happening but there has to be a bigger player involved who has more juice than she does

You're on the right track. In that video posted earlier it does a close up of the bios of the people on the wall and it says that Vision is able to turn Norm into what who he actually is in his presence, but he turns him back into Norm when he's leaving.

It's already being set up that Vision is self aware and has free will and he's trying to figure this out himself.