Official Elder Scrolls Online Thread (new Skyrim MMO)

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
You sold out :scust: when we in pvp we gotta play each other, I don't want to play Slum in pvp:wow: I got that werewolf bite tho if you tryna turn.
Lol I would have joined with yall but nobody told me anything and I don't have time to wait for 50+ people to get their shyt together I mean business :yeshrug: so I took whatever the default option was. We will play together soon as allies and enemies. I'm currently healing so I need my ultimate slot for my ultimate heal so I'll have to pass on being bitten. Maybe on a future dragonknight I'll want to get bitten.

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
Lol I would have joined with yall but nobody told me anything and I don't have time to wait for 50+ people to get their shyt together I mean business :yeshrug: so I took whatever the default option was. We will play together soon as allies and enemies. I'm currently healing so I need my ultimate slot for my ultimate heal so I'll have to pass on being bitten. Maybe on a future dragonknight I'll want to get bitten.
:salute:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
liked this game until the veteran ranks..

"oh you thought you were done leveling? do it two more times :umad:"

How'd you level so quick breh? :dwillhuh:

I'm having fun, but the leveling is taking quite some time, I'd like to get up there asap. Help a brotha out. This game is so new that there isn't many guides out there at all.

Also, can I run instances (dungeons) at my level? (7) Or do I need to get higher?

There's so much to do. :russ:

I'm getting overwhelmed, but it's a good overwhelmed.