Official Elder Scrolls Online Thread (new Skyrim MMO)

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Lemme know if a coli guild gets made. I'll join it. Been playing the shyt out of this today.

Started playing a little bit ago. I made a High Elf Sorcerer. I'm not gonna lie tho, I'm getting a little overwhelmed with my build. I'm not sure where to put skill points. I've been watching videos on YouTube about builds, but most of them are for the PC version, so I dont even know if its the same on my PS4.

I need to find me a dummies guide o building a beast Sorc.

Any help would be coo ..

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
shyt, you know what? I'm just gonna run with it .. I'm gonna put skill points and shyt like that wherever it sounds like they should go. I'm assuming there's a way to redo your skill points, right?

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
Im about to cop it. Are we running a Coli team or nah ?
I think ima get it. I'll run with a coli squad if we do
if yall tryna run im on the
Aldmeri Dominion side. And I have werewolf disease if any of the coli brehs want to be transformed I can do it once a week, dudes charging 10-20k for ppl to transform then into a werewolf or vampire. :sadcam:

Last edited:

Made Man

All Star
Daps
if yall tryna run im on the
Aldmeri Dominion side. And I have werewolf disease if any of the coli brehs want to be transformed I can do it once a week, dudes charging 10-20k for ppl to transform then into a werewolf or vampire. :sadcam:
:patrice: Aldmeri tho? I would feel weird not rocking with that daggerfall gang.

Last edited: