Official Elder Scrolls Online Thread (new Skyrim MMO)

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
breh i was a god in wotlk :banderas:

back when Kill Shot actually killed nikkas :banderas:

when they changed to focus i quit :scusthov:

but they are OP in MOP now :banderas:
I forgot about WOTLK, pretty sure I played a hunter from WOTLK to Cata. My elemental shaman in vanilla was a god, and my frost mage in tbc :banderas: damn not to mention I was unkillable on my paladin. I didn't really enjoy hunter that much though, I really hated how many fukking abilities they had, blizzard had the biggest problems updating/streamlining fixing the hunter class over the years.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
I forgot about WOTLK, pretty sure I played a hunter from WOTLK to Cata. My elemental shaman in vanilla was a god, and my frost mage in tbc :banderas: damn not to mention I was unkillable on my paladin. I didn't really enjoy hunter that much though, I really hated how many fukking abilities they had, blizzard had the biggest problems updating/streamlining fixing the hunter class over the years.
yea they have too many buttons in wow

i had everything keybound and macrod and it was still :mindblown:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
yeah sucks to say its not worth 15 a month. all points lead to me cancelling after this 30 days is up :snoop:
yea they have too many buttons in wow

i had everything keybound and macrod and it was still :mindblown:
wow's aight even if you have to click sometimes. i played mostley rogue warrior and priest tho.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
sadly, WildStar could actually end up being better that ESO. tradtional raiding a la WoW in its early days. and it comes out in less than a month :lupe:

open beta this weekend......

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
anyone still playing this?

veteran ranks is bullshyt :camby:

wildstar open beta started today.. lasts 10 days i think.. :lupe:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
anyone still playing this?

veteran ranks is bullshyt :camby:

wildstar open beta started today.. lasts 10 days i think.. :lupe:
I already cancelled my account. This game is headed for F2P (pay to win)

im gonna have to try out wildstar. Open world pvp? :lupe:

so tired of these MMO's coming out that don't have a fully open world (ESO, SWTOR I'm looking at you :beli:)

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
I already cancelled my account. This game is headed for F2P (pay to win)

im gonna have to try out wildstar. Open world pvp? :lupe:

so tired of these MMO's coming out that don't have a fully open world (ESO, SWTOR I'm looking at you :beli:)

i'm not sure if wildstar is gonna have great open world pvp.. looks like they're catering more towards bg/arenas.

they only got 1 pvp server :manny:

the combat with all the fukking lights going off at the same time looks crazy and stupid at the same time.

goes back to installing the game

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
i'm not sure if wildstar is gonna have great open world pvp.. looks like they're catering more towards bg/arenas.

the combat with all the fukking lights going off at the same time looks crazy and stupid at the same time.

not as stupid as eso's combat :manny:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

We'll see. I like to try everything. I don't have any expectations for Wild Star. With the name Elder Scrolls, this MMO should've been far more impressive..

Again, not having an open world for an MMO is fukking retarded as fukk. I honestly didn't get past level 20 because I really wasn't enjoying the game, on any level.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
not as stupid as eso's combat :manny:

yeah.. i thought the combat would be a bit better.

but wildstar seems like it could be run in, smash buttons and hope for the best.

We'll see. I like to try everything. I don't have any expectations for Wild Star. With the name Elder Scrolls, this MMO should've been far more impressive..

Again, not having an open world for an MMO is fukking retarded as fukk. I honestly didn't get past level 20 because I really wasn't enjoying the game, on any level.

i went into eso with no expectations.. and somehow it still underwhelmed. :wow: