Official Elder Scrolls Online Thread (new Skyrim MMO)

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:dead:

the game getsh ard as fukk level 50+... I hope they dont nerf it.. but its pretty much one slip up and you dead..

U14Qzss.jpg

vrADBJg.jpg

one of the highest leveled pve and pvp characters in the entire world :merchant:

:jawalrus:
I'm saying tho, doshia is fukked up cuz hits don't be registering on those orbs. So she gets healed to full like every 8seconds if you're not in a group. I think it'd be okay with two ppl, but I think latency screws up killing them damn orbs

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'm saying tho, doshia is fukked up cuz hits don't be registering on those orbs. So she gets healed to full like every 8seconds if you're not in a group. I think it'd be okay with two ppl, but I think latency screws up killing them damn orbs

you face a bunch of "doshias" in coldharbour :damn: I mean they all over the place :damn:

just tank her in the middle of the room and use your actual skills for the orbs.. they heal you.. should be no reason you should ever die cause even 1 or 2 orbs will heal you to full life, just slowly kill her

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
you face a bunch of "doshias" in coldharbour :damn: I mean they all over the place :damn:

just tank her in the middle of the room and use your actual skills for the orbs.. they heal you.. should be no reason you should ever die cause even 1 or 2 orbs will heal you to full life, just slowly kill her
i know they heal yah breh, problem was i wasn't killing the orbs fast enough. like i'd kill all but one and she'd end up healing to full. what part of the game is that?

i swear to gawd i was hittin orbs and them hoes wasnt even taking dmg sometimes. literal, real life, :wtf: face breh. troll boss bullshiet breh

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
i know they heal yah breh, problem was i wasn't killing the orbs fast enough. like i'd kill all but one and she'd end up healing to full. what part of the game is that?

i swear to gawd i was hittin orbs and them hoes wasnt even taking dmg sometimes. literal, real life, :wtf: face breh. troll boss bullshiet breh
:dead:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

we all knew this review was coming though from the beta weekend review they did where they reviewed it at level 3 ? level 3 bruh...

level 3... theres level 1-50 and then veteran ranks 1-10... Im one of the highest levels in the world at almost veteran rank 4

you couldnt even fill a class room of people who have hit veteran rank 10 so far in the world.. and of course veteran rank 10 is the "cap level" and in MMO's this is usually when the "game starts" officially (raids, you spend your time gearing your character instead of leveling, etc.)

its a hardcore MMO for the most part (veteran zones require you to think every pull of mobs instead of just mindlessly run into a group of 5 monsters and hit your AOE spell)
Veteran Dungeons, even the starting ones, require a coordinated group of 4. a pick up group doing this without good synergy will wipe/die on every boss encounter.

ima just quote a few dumb things from the review;

One of The Elder Scrolls Online's biggest weaknesses as an MMO is that it often becomes a worse game when large numbers of players are involved in the same activity.

:wtf: no fukking shyt, its a MMO. Its like the person reviewing this wanted this to be Skyrim 2 and didnt expect any of the MMO factors to be in this game :heh: its pretty blatant from their beta weekend review. Just horrible reviewing overall. It'd be like getting mad at Kanye West for not making an album that sounds like a 50 cent album because they are both the same genre.

The majority of encounters are decided by whichever side has the most bodies: an old problem with this form of PvP

this is just bull shyt, I got literally hours and hours of recorded footage of a group of 24 holding off groups of 75-100+.

Does the zerg win against another zerg? sure. But the way the keeps are set up and siege limit at each keep (can only have 20 siege at each keep) an organized group can hold off a bigger group easily.

Long story short cause I could write about this horrible review all day is basically fukk PC Gamer, im tired of not only them but other review sites already. NO ONE WHO WORKS FOR THESE SITES ARE EVER GOOD AT VIDEO GAMES SO WHY DO THEY REVIEW THEM :wtf:

only a matter of time before the masses start to see this as well.

People are shying away from buying great video games because of these garbage sites and their garbage players. That review is pretty much the opposite of reality for elder scrolls online.

Elder Scrolls Online is gonna be the first MMO in over 10 years I actually pay for after the free month :heh: To me that speaks volumes on how good the actual game is.

edit: the comment section for that review is going in :wow:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
I'm waiting for the inevitable free2play change :ahh:

A couple friends of mine already got me some duped gold, items and weapons ready for me :ahh:

The reviews are flowing out now. Tried to tell y'all nikkas that no mmo will live off of subscriptions outside of WoW and EVE (eve allows in game money to pay sub fees)

This shyt will be swtor status in a year at best. :pachaha:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
i like the game.. but they had no business releasing this game in this state.

it's an extended beta test that people are paying for now.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
i like the game.. but they had no business releasing this game in this state.

it's an extended beta test that people are paying for now.
thanks for testing and paying for the inevitable free-to-play transition :pachaha:

yall nikkas should already know by now that you NEVER buy an MMO on release :snoop:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
thanks for testing and paying for the inevitable free-to-play transition :pachaha:

yall nikkas should already know by now that you NEVER buy an MMO on release :snoop:

:manny:

i like the game.. BUT i haven't been the victim of any of the major bugs :knockonwood:

mmo launches are always risky but the first few months are probably the best times for most of them so it's a tradeoff for me. if i'm interested in a game, any genre really, i'll try to get in at launch.

i've never been much of a fan of the f2p mmorpg model.

i just didn't expect the game to be THIS clunky and buggy. it's pretty crazy how much they let slip through into release. and because of that, i gotta believe that they didn't really give a fukk.

i don't have much faith in zenimax to improve much upon the product that we have now.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
:manny:

i like the game.. BUT i haven't been the victim of any of the major bugs :knockonwood:

mmo launches are always risky but the first few months are probably the best times for most of them so it's a tradeoff for me. if i'm interested in a game, any genre really, i'll try to get in at launch.

i've never been much of a fan of the f2p mmorpg model.

i just didn't expect the game to be THIS clunky and buggy. it's pretty crazy how much they let slip through into release. and because of that, i gotta believe that they didn't really give a fukk.

i don't have much faith in zenimax to improve much upon the product that we have now.
i think that people would be more forgiving if the game was buy2play like Guild Wars 2 :banderas:

instead they charge 60, plus a sub, and they got a cash shop. they dropped the ball :manny:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
I'm level 20 and haven't had any major glitches :yeshrug:
game itself is gorgeous and the skill design is refreshing. At worst I'm going to play thru the main story line like any other elder scroll game, then toss it in the bushes.