Official Elder Scrolls Online Thread (new Skyrim MMO)

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
you can install the game right now and early access starts sunday at 7 am EST/4 am PST

the game requires 60 GB free on your hard drive :merchant:

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fell in love with skyrim but $15 a month????

:patrice::pacspit:
This is a 200 million dollar game with thousands of hours of content. I dont know why people put MMO's and single player games on the same playing field. How many 60 dollar games have we bought that only lasted 8 hours? MMO's, specifically this one, regularly release enormous patches that are bigger than most single player games. Plus you get a free first month with your purchase. Free 2 play mmo's have horrible servers, terrible customer support and do everything in their power to syphon money out of your pocket for pay 2 win items.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is a 200 million dollar game with thousands of hours of content. I dont know why people put MMO's and single player games on the same playing field. How many 60 dollar games have we bought that only lasted 8 hours? MMO's, specifically this one, regularly release enormous patches that are bigger than most single player games. Plus you get a free first month with your purchase. Free 2 play mmo's have horrible servers, terrible customer support and do everything in their power to syphon money out of your pocket for pay 2 win items.

I dont like mmo's. reguardless.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Sounds like i decent deal maybe i'll try it.
you can find it for around $40-50 or so discounted some places if you look hard enough

you only get 3 days early access with that though (if that means anything to you)

people who already pre ordered get 5 days (sunday)

game officially comes out april 4th if you plan on waiting longer :yeshrug:

I think at worse its worth $40-50

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
:whoa:

yall nikkas really spending money on this bullshyt? :pachaha:

Yall do know that this shyt will be free to play in under a year, right? :patrice:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:whoa:

yall nikkas really spending money on this bullshyt? :pachaha:

Yall do know that this shyt will be free to play in under a year, right? :patrice:

nah not ESO

you gotta understand

at WORST it will have 500k subs ina year, still profitable for a MMO.

The hard copy version of the game is sold out world wide, including both the xbox1 and ps4 versions that dont even come out til June.. they already made they $200 million back :yeshrug: (rumor is that they have already turned a profit)

itll be the 2nd highest selling MMO of all time only behind WoW. It will -never- go Free 2 Play.

You also gotta understand theres enough people who played guild wars2, Dark Age of Camelot and Elder Scroll fans to make sure there this game will always have subs, enough to motivate them to never go free to play.

the question is will it be worth the sub fee a year from now :patrice: but only time will tell :yeshrug:

Now that wildstar bull shyt? Thatll go free 2 play within a year like star wars did.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
nah not ESO

you gotta understand

at WORST it will have 500k subs ina year, still profitable for a MMO.

The game is sold out world wide, they already made they $200 million back :yeshrug: (rumor is that they are already in the black as far as profit)

itll be the 2nd highest selling MMO of all time only behind WoW. It will -never- go Free 2 Play.

You also gotta understand theres enough people who played guild wars2, Dark Age of Camelot and Elder Scroll fans to make sure there this game will always have subs, enough to motivate them to never go free to play.

the question is will it be worth the sub fee a year from now :patrice: but only time will tell :yeshrug:

Now that wildstar bull shyt? Thatll go free 2 play within a year like star wars did.
breh SWTOR had 2 million and still went free to play.

nikkas who liked GW2 aint gonna leave that to play this sub based game.

As someone who played in beta, this shyt doesnt hold a candle to DAOC

And elder scrolls fans arent too hyped about this because this barely qualifies as an elder scrolls game.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
breh SWTOR had 2 million and still went free to play.

nikkas who liked GW2 aint gonna leave that to play this sub based game.

As someone who played in beta, this shyt doesnt hold a candle to DAOC

And elder scrolls fans arent too hyped about this because this barely qualifies as an elder scrolls game.

SWTOR -sold- 2 million but they lost almost every single one of those subs within the first month. The game was buggy and ran like shyt and the end game was garbage. ESO is pretty much the opposite of this. It runs on any computer, looks great and has end game content now.

:usure: pretty sure majority of GW2 is at LEAST giving this game a try for the first 30 days

and elder scroll fans are GEEKED about this game man, because Zenimax keeps catering to them (I think itsa mistake). It feels morel ike a multiplayer elder scrolls game than a MMO with a elder scrolls theme to it.

trust me bruh.. this will sell 4-5 million and have 500k subs by end of the year.

You also forgetting Skyrim is 2nd highest selling RPG of past 10 years and this is the next chapter in Elder Scrolls for the casual fan (even though it takes place 1000 years before Skyrim)

im right there with you as far as WILL IT BE WORTH THE SUB FEE IN A YEAR - I will agree with you on that, I dont know if it will be.

But this game isnt going free 2 play.. theyve already made their money back, the $15 a month is just icing on the cake now..

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
SWTOR -sold- 2 million but they lost almost every single one of those subs within the first month. The game was buggy and ran like shyt and the end game was garbage. ESO is pretty much the opposite of this. It runs on any computer, looks great and has end game content now.

:usure: pretty sure majority of GW2 is at LEAST giving this game a try for the first 30 days

and elder scroll fans are GEEKED about this game man, because Zenimax keeps catering to them (I think itsa mistake). It feels morel ike a multiplayer elder scrolls game than a MMO with a elder scrolls theme to it.

trust me bruh.. this will sell 4-5 million and have 500k subs by end of the year.

You also forgetting Skyrim is 2nd highest selling RPG of past 10 years and this is the next chapter in Elder Scrolls for the casual fan (even though it takes place 1000 years before Skyrim)

im right there with you as far as WILL IT BE WORTH THE SUB FEE IN A YEAR - I will agree with you on that, I dont know if it will be.

But this game isnt going free 2 play.. theyve already made their money back, the $15 a month is just icing on the cake now..

I would love to see where you are getting the info for the bolded because most game forums (not zenimax forums) have panned the game.

From what i played, the game doesnt offer anything better than GW2. The combat is worse, the questing is run of the mill mmo shyt.

Skyrim is easily the most casual game of the TES franchise. Most people are expecting a skyrim mmo and thats not what they are getting

Ill make a wager with you on the game going f2p :yeshrug:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I would love to see where you are getting the info for the bolded because most game forums (not zenimax forums) have panned the game.

From what i played, the game doesnt offer anything better than GW2. The combat is worse, the questing is run of the mill mmo shyt.

Skyrim is easily the most casual game of the TES franchise. Most people are expecting a skyrim mmo and thats not what they are getting

Ill make a wager with you on the game going f2p :yeshrug:

but you got no coli cash :patrice:

and you should know how that works bruh.. if the forums hate it, then it will be a success.

the forums loved warhammer remember :pachaha: remember how that turned out :pachaha:

do you remember the outlash Blizzard got when it announced World of Warcraft a MMO (their first and still only MMO) ? It wasnt well perceived at all.. infact majority of their base was mad as fukk they scraped Starcraft Ghosts + havnt even begun to talk about Starcraft 2 or Diablo 3 yet.

People were mad cause the latest Blizzard game was Warcraft 3. So people were mad the next installment in their franchise was another Warcraft game..

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
but you got no coli cash :patrice:

and you should know how that works bruh.. if the forums hate it, then it will be a success.

the forums loved warhammer remember :pachaha: remember how that turned out :pachaha:

do you remember the outlash Blizzard got when it announced World of Warcraft a MMO (their first and still only MMO) ? It wasnt well perceived at all.. infact majority of their base was mad as fukk they scraped Starcraft Ghosts + havnt even begun to talk about Starcraft 2 or Diablo 3 yet.

People were mad cause the latest Blizzard game was Warcraft 3. So people were mad the next installment in their franchise was another Warcraft game..

Warhammer coulda been so damn great :sadcam: