Official Elder Scrolls Online Thread (new Skyrim MMO)

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
there's a lot of talk about ESO but a game called WildStar looks VERY interesting. It's cartoony but if their telegraph system is executed correctly, this could really change the game (i know its been said b4 but i've watched a couple of videos and its looks intriguing.) You have to aim your spell/skills manually, even in PvP.

plus there's a way to pay for you sub with in-game currency :ohhh: it's a unique way to get players playing more instead of just shelling out dough.

I'm on the fence about pre-ordering either game tho....

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
there's a lot of talk about ESO but a game called WildStar looks VERY interesting. It's cartoony but if their telegraph system is executed correctly, this could really change the game (i know its been said b4 but i've watched a couple of videos and its looks intriguing.) You have to aim your spell/skills manually, even in PvP.

plus there's a way to pay for you sub with in-game currency :ohhh: it's a unique way to get players playing more instead of just shelling out dough.

I'm on the fence about pre-ordering either game tho....

i don't know if i like the telegraph system or not.. it's a bit visually overwhelming.. pvp just seems like a bunch of different colors and shapes on the ground. i prefer the tera combat system.. and i don't get why other games haven't taken it and tried to improve upon it. too bad the rest of the game sucked.

crosshair aiming >>> telegraph system for me.

from the VERY little that i played of wildstar though.. the combat is pretty satisfying. maybe a little floaty.. but the telegraph system actually fits well with the fast paced, frenetic style of the game.

nobody was accepting duels though.. so i didn't get a chance to fight an actual player.. :beli:

i pre-ordered eso on a whim.. after i saw a video of them raiding a castle.. :pachaha:

but depending on how the first month goes.. i might have to hop on that wildstar train.. :patrice:

also.. they give away a ton of wildstar beta weekend keys. so you got a good shot at being able to try it out before making a decision.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
i don't know if i like the telegraph system or not.. it's a bit visually overwhelming.. pvp just seems like a bunch of different colors and shapes on the ground. i prefer the tera combat system.. and i don't get why other games haven't taken it and tried to improve upon it. too bad the rest of the game sucked.

from the VERY little that i played of wildstar though.. the combat is pretty satisfying. maybe a little floaty.. but the telegraph system actually fits well with the fast paced, frenetic style of the game.

nobody was accepting duels though.. so i didn't get a chance to fight an actual player.. :beli:

i pre-ordered eso on a whim.. after i saw a video of them raiding a castle.. :pachaha:

but depending on how the first month goes.. i might have to hop on that wildstar train.. :patrice:

also.. they give away a ton of wildstar beta weekend keys. so you got a good shot at being able to try it out before making a decision.
:ohhh: great observations breh. preciate the info

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps

let me get a key breh, if u got a extra

:shaq:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

i leave my stream open almost 24 hours a day now of just rebroadcasts of me capturing scrolls/raid leading/taking over keeps in ESO betas :yeshrug:

I get like 30-70 viewers all day (at once) so people just discussing builds and the game all day :yeshrug: ive had 2000 lines of text since midnight in my chat

if you wanna see what the PVP will look like my stream is the best since we actually doing shyt in it :yeshrug:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
i leave my stream open almost 24 hours a day now of just rebroadcasts of me capturing scrolls/raid leading/taking over keeps in ESO betas :yeshrug:

I get like 30-70 viewers all day (at once) so people just discussing builds and the game all day :yeshrug: ive had 2000 lines of text since midnight in my chat

if you wanna see what the PVP will look like my stream is the best since we actually doing shyt in it :yeshrug:

all that but you ain't drop a link breh :leostare:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
all that but you ain't drop a link breh :leostare:

:dead: cause we got an official twitch tv thread, I got you tho bruh twitch.tv/Unordinary

edit: im there typing in chat but the webcam/action is rebroadcast

yesterday when my stream was hitting 60-70 viewers all day :merchant: I turned on the webcam and did a few hour Q&A :dead:

I think I break 25k views today :lupe:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
:dead: cause we got an official twitch tv thread, I got you tho bruh twitch.tv/Unordinary

edit: im there typing in chat but the webcam/action is rebroadcast

yesterday when my stream was hitting 60-70 viewers all day :merchant: I turned on the webcam and did a few hour Q&A :dead:

I think I break 25k views today :lupe:

checking out the stream now

did you happen to get banned from that one eso forum?

i forget what it's called.. but it's the big one

:lupe: