Official Elder Scrolls Online Thread (new Skyrim MMO)

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
checking out the stream now

did you happen to get banned from that one eso forum?

i forget what it's called.. but it's the big one

:lupe:

tamriel foundry

how does everyone in ESO community know this :damn:

but then TESOELITE hit me on the low and was like what up you tryna stream for us :jawalrus:

and no bs but tesoelite almost already as popular as tamrielfoundry , ill say in 6 months itll be the top site

and ill be the main streamer :jawalrus:

edit:

them bytch ass site that supposed to be a main site for ESO goes around and thumb downing all my youtube videos even ones that aint got shyt to do with ESO and leaving hate remarks and shyt cause I look hispanic (im native american[real] and italian) :camby: fukk that site :pacspit:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
tamriel foundry

how does everyone in ESO community know this :damn:

but then TESOELITE hit me on the low and was like what up you tryna stream for us :jawalrus:

and no bs but tesoelite almost already as popular as tamrielfoundry , ill say in 6 months itll be the top site

and ill be the main streamer :jawalrus:

:russ:

the first thing i ever read on that site was you trying to recruit.. and people had a problem with your ad.. :mjlol:

what'd you get banned for though? :lupe:

2h dk pvp was what i was looking for :ooh: i'll take a look at tesoelite

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:russ:

the first thing i ever read on that site was you trying to recruit.. and people had a problem with your ad.. :mjlol:

what'd you get banned for though? :lupe:

2h dk pvp was what i was looking for :ooh: i'll take a look at tesoelite

bruh let me tell you bout that bytch ass site

that shyt the definition of smug

they all garbage at video games but because they are "in the lore" they feel entitled :stopitslime: man fukk alla that nerd shyt what ya ranking look like ? :stopitslime:

bruh the people hating me in that thread was PMing me on some :whoa: man I dont really want issues :whoa:

cause the main thing is that IN GAME players (emperors and shyt) was in MY raids and if I even signed onto ESO beta mafukkas was like ":damn: you finally on , you boutta read some raids ? :damn: "

cause my raids was actually capturing scrolls and being organized

and then I made a RAID post on the forum saying hey if someone wanna join the raid this is what im looking for

they tryna say I was tryna recruit for a guild (thats what my ban reason says) :what:

I was getting ton of messages/ pms from people in game and on the forums about that thread, they just wasnt tryna support me in the thread :stopitslime:

then they flooded my youtube I woke up to a lot of hate :camby: had to first time ever actually ban people from my youtube channel (im youtube partnered, I cant have that racist shyt on there regardless but I aint having racist shyt anywhere)

fukk them :pacspit:

TESOELITE hit me up later and they were eager to partner with me :yeshrug:

it was too easy to make people mad in this nerd fest of a game :pachaha:

I made my name Twitch Tv Unordinary people in general chat were like "YOU ARE BREAKING RULES FOR NAMES" :dead:

fukk em :pachaha:

edit: speaking of emperors in my raids, this guy named Beanstalk (in group 1 if you are watching) was 4x points ahead of 2nd place in Emperor rankings :damn:

but look who raid he in :usure: mine :jawalrus:

one of the tamriel foundry people joined my twitch and was like :stopitslime: you aint never capture no scrolls :stopitslime:

so I fast forwarded my rebroadcast video infront of him and the rest of my stream to my raid capturing the scroll :dead: he got roasted :dead:

nerd shyt to the rest of the people on the coli yeah I kno but shyt fun as hell to me :yeshrug:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh::mjlol:

there wasn't a single positive reply in that entire thread.

trying to decide between orc and them lizard folk :ehh:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:ohhh::mjlol:

there wasn't a single positive reply in that entire thread.

trying to decide between orc and them lizard folk :ehh:

no one rode for me bruh :damn:

but in the PM's they were like "hey man saw your thread, id like to be in an organized raid like yours" :stopitslime: why couldnt they say that shyt in the thread :dead:

I know why really though.. that forum got a sheep / herd mind set so if its 15 people arguing with 1 person then if someone defends the person the 15 people will just go after that person to :yeshrug:

depends on what you tryna do and what you tryna roll.. you preordered imperial ? or standard ?

I argue with the nerds on reddit about this game too

people come into my stream sometimes just for the fukkery :mjlol:

and I dont care :ehh:

"its the guy from reddit!" or "its the guy who got banned on tamriel!" but then they stay and follow :obama:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I hope ESO doesnt flop...:sadcam:
Warlords of Draenor is looking :ehh:, but I'd hate to play that game again :sadcam::sadcam::sadcam:

my thoughts on ESO is that.. its gonna be 2nd most sold MMO of all time only behind WOW. the problem they might run into is that can they RETAIN subscribers..

I think Elder Scrolls has too big of a following to flop and go Free 2 Play

but can they retain 2-3 million subs? thats something only time will tell

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
no one rode for me bruh :damn:

but in the PM's they were like "hey man saw your thread, id like to be in an organized raid like yours"
:stopitslime: why couldnt they say that shyt in the thread :dead:

I know why really though.. that forum got a sheep / herd mind set so if its 15 people arguing with 1 person then if someone defends the person the 15 people will just go after that person to :yeshrug:

depends on what you tryna do and what you tryna roll.. you preordered imperial ? or standard ?

:lolbron:

they started typing.. saw the replies and were like :whoa::whew:

i got the imperial.. :patrice:

man.. i dunno shyt about this game. i usually go for the 2h warrior plate armor type class in games.. so i'm leaning towards dk. but that's just off me watching videos and shyt. i got into the beta but didn't get a chance to play it at all.

but it looks like i'mma need some ranged abilities for the sieges :yeshrug:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:lolbron:

they started typing.. saw the replies and were like :whoa::whew:

i got the imperial.. :patrice:

man.. i dunno shyt about this game. i usually go for the 2h warrior plate armor type class in games.. so i'm leaning towards dk. but that's just off me watching videos and shyt. i got into the beta but didn't get a chance to play it at all.

but it looks like i'mma need some ranged abilities for the sieges :yeshrug:

nightblade is the more popular class
but dragonknight at max level is the best class so far on the betas :yeshrug:

dont worry about skill points and shyt, you get 300+ at max level if you find all the sky shards and shyt (almost enough to max out every skill you got.. not sure how I feel about that though)

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps

dont worry about skill points and shyt, you get 300+ at max level if you find all the sky shards and shyt (almost enough to max out every skill you got.. not sure how I feel about that though)

nightblade seems more like the typical rogue/thief class.. i'm not much for stealth and sneaking around.

i just wanna charge in and face tank enemies :takedat:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
nightblade seems more like the typical rogue/thief class.. i'm not much for stealth and sneaking around.

i just wanna charge in and face tank enemies :takedat:

you're right it is

dragonknight = warrior
knight blade = rogue/hunter
sorcerer = mage/warlock
templar = paladin/shaman

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.

:what: That sounds ridiculous.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:what: That sounds ridiculous.

yeah its not very MMO like with the skill system.. but its very Elder Scrolls like in the skill system..

I go over this a LOT on my stream

Zenimax (people who made the game) are at a crossroads

one road leads to a true MMO with Elder Scrolls theme to it, the other road leads to an Elder Scrolls Multiplayer game that you pay $15 a month to

they go back and forth between which one they want to be daily (has me worried a lil) but Zenimax is a good company so I got faith in em..

but fukk man :sadcam: if they go down the road that its just an elder scrolls multiplayer game, I aint payin monthly for that shyt :camby:

and sooner or later they gonna have to decide

my guess is that so far it seems they leaning towards the elder scrolls multiplayer route but when they see subs dippin cause the majority aint feelin that and really wanted a true mmo (for instance the UI in this game is not a MMO ui at all just to give an example) they'll make it a true MMO then.. just hope its not too late :sadcam: