Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I thought it was just two movies. The last scene in the movie
fight with Jamis
is literally the middle of the book.

He wants to do the second book as well:

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

Villeneuve revealed that he has envisioned not just a two-part adaptation of Dune, but its sequel novel Dune Messiah as well. In response to question by Screen Rant‘s Ash Crossan, Villeneuve said, “The thing I envision, the adaptation of two books, Dune and Dune Messiah. We decided to split the first novel in two, so now we are at three movies. Those movies are very long to make. For my mental sanity, I decided to just dream about three movies.”

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Movie was absolute fire in imax. That score SLAPS. Every actor did their thing. Even Zendaya is great. First time I've enjoyed a performance from Timothy Chalamet but he was very solid.

Just ONE question breh

Does the orchestral version of Eclipse that was played in the trailer make it into movie as well?

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
So….for those who don’t want to wait Dune is out for viewing if you know where to look. I got imax tickets so I’m not peeping and will not be visiting this thread until the movie drops.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
It just hit the tor'rent sites in HD quality:yeshrug:, even tho I have HBO Max imma peep it out.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Never seen any Dune movie before or read the books, but the movie was good a little to much at sometimes but I realize there setting things up.

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
it was visually stunning, but i thought at some points they did an alright job of not being to artsy with the dialog and making it palatable then they would go off into some pretentious stuff. I don't like the ending them just kind of walking off. I hate how one of the coolest scenes from the trailer was just a vision that ole boy had. :unimpressed: Other than the bad stuff, i like the action elements, the sci-fi elements and the witchcraft elements. And i've always loved those courtyard shots where the kingdoms have their whole armies lined up in formation

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
I've never read any dune books, comics, or whatever else is out there, and I throughly enjoyed this movie, watched it last night on my desktop, half way sleepy from the day, and will.be watching it again sometime this weekend on my tv. I really enjoy these larger than life scifi-ish war movies, epic fight scenes, beautifully gigantic backdrops, etc, this feels like it will be a more mature, starwars esque type of trilogy, and I cant wait.