mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Was wondering why this wasn't stickied until I understood it didn't come out in the US for another month.

Anyways the movie is amazing :wow: grown-up SF, beautiful visuals, all characters are on point, everything really. Didn't feel the time pass. Had no idea it was only the first part, I could've easily continued watching for another hour and a half :wow::russ:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Oh nice, you're the new angsty anti-MCU guy now? Tread lightly they tend to get banned. lol
They can try if they want

tumblr_miclurCJd51qeu34lo1_500.gif

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
There's literally no connection between Dune and Marvel. :dahell:

One offhand comment in a tweet doesn't create some kind of artificial "rivalry".
giphy.gif

Ain't nobody ask you to bring reality into it

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Oh nice, you're the new angsty anti-MCU guy now? Tread lightly they tend to get banned. lol
that teenage marvel angst phase is a bytch :wow:

you either grow out of it or get banned :wow:

There's literally no connection between Dune and Marvel. :dahell:

One offhand comment in a tweet doesn't create some kind of artificial "rivalry".
right :mjlol: i told my lady we watchin this soon as it drop here

who knows we may fukk around and watch ant man right after that :wow:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my favorite books. A visionary director. And the greatest modern score creator in Zimmer. Got to find the biggest screen possible to watch this on
Have you read the series? I read Dune last summer and am wondering if diving into the rest of the books is worth it/necessary

I absolutely loved it btw and couldn’t believe it took me this long to pick it up. Passed it along to my brother in law and he felt the same way.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Have you read the series? I read Dune last summer and am wondering if diving into the rest of the books is worth it/necessary

I absolutely loved it btw and couldn’t believe it took me this long to pick it up. Passed it along to my brother in law and he felt the same way.
I’m a weirdo so when I love a book in a series it’s really tough for me to continue on if it holds merit as a stand alone cause I don’t want to ruin the initial impact. So I’m right there with you :pachaha:.