Official Driveclub Thread

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man its seems like yesterday we were comparing the game to forza horizon 2 or forza 5. The reviews say Naaaah. Not just about graphics

ChrisDorner2

Banned
Daps
Sony stans :scust:
mods should delete posts like these in non flame bait threads. ive browsed this section for 2 months and im already getting headaches from this bullshyt.

anyways, game looks good sure, its a big budget ps4 exclusive it should look good. but will it last? will you guys still talk about it in november? reviews are irrelevant (looks at destiny) but will the ps4 gang on here actually enjoy the title?

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
Sulk my dikk fakkit. Fatboi and co with their long ass posts to justify their purchase while its a piece of :trash::scust: the truth is out now tho :banderas::umad:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Waiting for the PS+ version but from what I've seen reviewers hate it and gamers like it for the most part like it was with destiny.

They are also trying too hard to compare it to forza when they are 2 different racing games

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just came for the fan boy spin
There's no need to spin this. There's a PS+ trial which is great imo, everyone can try for themselves. I already played it and i enjoyed what I played thus far. Some of the reviews have points I disagree with but :yeshrug:. I guess I will be labeled a "stan" or "fanboy" simply for liking something. :ld: I know what time it is though on here so I already got cats on ignore.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's no need to spin this. There's a PS+ trial which is great imo, everyone can try for themselves. I already played it and i enjoyed what I played thus far. Some of the reviews have points I disagree with but :yeshrug:. I guess I will be labeled a "stan" or "fanboy" simply for liking something. :ld: I know what time it is though on here so I already got cats on ignore.

You gonna buy it?