Official Driveclub Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
will preload and watch the counter over the weekend:mjcry:
Yeah I'm thinking I might just cop this shyt digitally. I can save $10 and play it earlier instead of paying $10 extra and spending gas to go get it. Plus I don't think I'd ever sell it anytime soon as the game will have new content for the next year monthly(Free tracks and cars) as well as a season pass for even more.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Posted this in the other fighting thread. :mjlol:

These screens must have been taken with a capture card because it looks WAY better than the other screens I've seen posted earlier from certain folks.
(These are from someone who has the game btw.)

\

(Gamespot Reviewer)
You nikkas never learn, unless you use a uploading website that doesn't compress the images AND you upload the images transfered via USB from the console and not via share(facebook, twitter) you'll never get true fidelity from screens. They get compressed two or more times in the process if you don't do it like that.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You nikkas never learn, unless you use a uploading website that doesn't compress the images AND you upload the images transfered via USB from the console and not via share(facebook, twitter) you'll never get true fidelity from screens. They get compressed two or more times in the process if you don't do it like that.
I use minus.com to upload for compression free images but there is also some stuff going on with the ps4 that make some images look worse than on screen.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Preloads are up.
BzMt9WTIQAAXF9a.jpg:large

Edit:
Sound Mode for PS Gold headset confirmed.

My golds are ready :noah:

Off Screen weather footage. :whoo:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yeah I'm thinking I might just cop this shyt digitally. I can save $10 and play it earlier instead of paying $10 extra and spending gas to go get it. Plus I don't think I'd ever sell it anytime soon as the game will have new content for the next year monthly(Free tracks and cars) as well as a season pass for even more.
You said the same shyt with Killzone tho :patrice: