Official Driveclub Thread

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
:banderas: Lambos baby.

Most underrated game last year.

Close to my platinum trophy. Just half a level til 50, 70 drifting miles and 200 events in Canada and Ill be platinum.

I can't win that fukkin Elements trophy though, those are the hardest races in the game cause of the slick rain.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea, i'm just gonna go head and get the season pass...those lambos did it...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Can anyone who bought a brand new retail copy tell me if the game came with a book or any materials inside at all?

I usually don't do this but gamestop had one "new" copy left for $20 and I was in a rush to get home after work. You know the ones that are open and charge as new because the employees take them home and play them. I would have argued but the preowned price is still more expensive than the new.

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
yo i needa get up in someones club for real. guaranteed podium on the regular

Grizz

Rookie
Daps
Had this with my ps4 bundle and haven't really played it until now, its addictive once you get past the rookie stage may have to get the season pass :lupe:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can anyone who bought a brand new retail copy tell me if the game came with a book or any materials inside at all?

I usually don't do this but gamestop had one "new" copy left for $20 and I was in a rush to get home after work. You know the ones that are open and charge as new because the employees take them home and play them. I would have argued but the preowned price is still more expensive than the new.
It doesn't come with anything

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

The same exact shyt happened to me :ohhh:

Only reason I went ahead with it was because it was $20. They think I'm crazy when I ask for every single game I buy sealed

@Fatboi1 how do I get good at this shyt :mjcry:

Last edited: