Official Driveclub Thread

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Thanks for getting the joke brethren. Imma hit online up later this afternoon. I'd be down to run some tracks.

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
well its not like forza so it you dont have patience its pretty trick. if you like the forza style shyt is pretty wack.

i prefer the forza style but since i got a pS4 there are really no alternatives.

Has anyone noticed how bad the fukking Porsches handle? :lolbron:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
well its not like forza so it you dont have patience its pretty trick. if you like the forza style shyt is pretty wack.

i prefer the forza style but since i got a pS4 there are really no alternatives.

Has anyone noticed how bad the fukking Porsches handle? :lolbron:
I prefer this game over Forza simply because I don't care for sim racers. Horizon 2 is cool but I don't have an Xbox and I don't care for the open world driving to other events and other superfluous things added to the game.(tuning cars, handling etc.) I prefer the no nonsense fast loading style of this game.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why cant the weather be incorporated into the events?
They are. They're not in the first couple of tours though because the conditions of each event are set to for the leader boards. Changing the events to have weather would cause them to be messed up I heard.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
They are. They're not in the first couple of tours though because the conditions of each event are set to for the leader boards. Changing the events to have weather would cause them to be messed up I heard.
fukk it, make those nikkas do it again
:birdman:

But in all honestly, the weather not being incorporated makes it seem like a tacked on feature