Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I liked it but yeah if you really want to give this praise compare it to Ironman or GotG.

If you read the Tweets after that he considers the first Cap one of the best in the MCU. So in his mind it's high praise.

Fred.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
:lolbron:

CvKADlKXgAEG94M.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Dr. Narcisse yeah I seen that guy and was kinda like :patrice:because the shyt he's saying ain't adding up.

Favorite movie of the year....7.5. :what:

Top 10 in the MCU, but he obviously thinks it's better than "Civil War". So what movies are in his top 10? :what:

A lot of people were calling bullshyt. He offered to spoil certain scenes, I don't know if anybody took him up on his offer but if he's trolling it's not as if we can verify either way for a few days.

Fred.

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Don't listen to Twitter reviews brehs, people who see any movie early almost always give it a positive review. Just look at this year, every CBM was reviewed positively BvS, X-Men, SS, DP etc. on Twitter. Only 2 of the 5 matched with the statements.

My cuzzo saw it this week though, he does Freelance lightning work around Hollywood and did some Marvel movies in the past and recently did Westworld.

To sum it up

Story - Average
Characters - Good
Humor - Kinda forced, some jokes don't land
Visuals - Best aspect of the movie obviously
Villain - Average, not mind-blowing or anything
Mid-Credit - Cool but expected if you followed the production of a certain movie
End-Credit - Kind of a waste of a certain character but ok. Not worth sitting to wait for though.

Overall - C or C+

I didn't ask for spoilers except for the mid and end credits

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
@Dr. Narcisse yeah I seen that guy and was kinda like :patrice:because the shyt he's saying ain't adding up.

Favorite movie of the year....7.5. :what:

Top 10 in the MCU, but he obviously thinks it's better than "Civil War". So what movies are in his top 10? :what:

A lot of people were calling bullshyt. He offered to spoil certain scenes, I don't know if anybody took him up on his offer but if he's trolling it's not as if we can verify either way for a few days.

Fred.
He's trolling

• Dap
Reactions: hex