Zenn-La
tumblr_o8bku8HMaY1sq214io1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o8bku8HMaY1sq214io2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o8bku8HMaY1sq214io3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o8bku8HMaY1sq214io4_1280.jpg

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I'm a be honest I have less than zero interest in a Dr. Strange Film. You could throw Cyclops in it. (My fav marvel character) and I might maybe watch a bootleg of it
Felt the same way about antman but forced myself to watch it and I'm glad I did. Other than CA marvel have always put their best foot forward with their 1st entry especially if the character and concept is obscure, they ain't going to fuk this up

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i don't even wanna see the type of super nerd who would buy a Dr. Strange lunchbox, b/c no kid wants that

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Felt the same way about antman but forced myself to watch it and I'm glad I did. Other than CA marvel have always put their best foot forward with their 1st entry especially if the character and concept is obscure, they ain't going to fuk this up
The first captain America was dope breh.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The first captain America was dope breh.

I think the main thing that kills Cap1 one to some peeps was the scene where he was on stage, being a joke doing those corny Hitler Broadway plays. But most cats just haven't figured out scenes like that was done by design to show characters development and and how even though he himself knew the sheet was wack, he was a soldier that early on would follow his orders to the T. It was also done to create a tension to show how real soldiers too thought he was as much of a clown as the movie watching audience. But it set up the scenarios for him to overcome that and raise to the occasion to prove he's legit.

That gets lost to a lot of people that want to just dismiss him or that movie.

It wasn't like no Spider-Man 3 shyt where Toby goes emo goth and starts awkwardly dancing in the streets of Manhattan for NO REASON

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I think the main thing that kills Cap1 one to some peeps was the scene where he was on stage, being a joke doing those corny Hitler Broadway plays. But most cats just haven't figured out scenes like that was done by design to show characters development and and how even though he himself knew the sheet was wack, he was a soldier that early on would follow his orders to the T. It was also done to create a tension to show how real soldiers too thought he was as much of a clown as the movie watching audience. But it set up the scenarios for him to overcome that and raise to the occasion to prove he's legit.

That gets lost to a lot of people that want to just dismiss him or that movie.

It wasn't like no Spider-Man 3 shyt where Toby goes emo goth and starts awkwardly dancing in the streets of Manhattan for NO REASON

:salute: