Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_oaspw205VI1tajor5o2_500.gif

:wow:

Breh fukking marvel / Disney. They can make the most avg or boring comic book character into a hyped ass movie.

shyt now I want to see this got damn movie bad as hell.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Trailer was off the chain! Kind of reminded me of Inception a bit. Also, is just me or did the Avengers Tower get shifted over or something like that? I think it's around the 1:40 mark. But yeah, I'm all in for this movie.:wow::blessed:
1:45 actually:pachaha: gotdamn towers ain't cheap man:sadcam:
Trailer 2 was way better though. I still got some Inception vibes in certain scenes but this and Suicide Squad were the movies I've looked forward to the most this year. The building hopping looked straight out of the animated movie:whoo:This is going to be fire:banderas:Eye of Agomotto better not be a damn infinite stone though they're two DIFFERENT items:birdman:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
More like Doctor Inception.Looks like another comic book borefest.Plus his particle effects should be blue like the comics not fukking orange.I knew they wouldn't be able to pull this off.Another wait till DVD for me.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Awesome hope they tone down the inception shyt u can illustrate different dimension in other ways without the mirrors n collapsing. Got to see a lil magic in there too so I'm geeked; :pachaha: dat wifi joke was hilarious

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Awesome hope they tone down the inception shyt u can illustrate different dimension in other ways without the mirrors n collapsing. Got to see a lil magic in there too so I'm geeked; :pachaha: dat wifi joke was hilarious
I think in terms of the building/world collapsing like it does, I'm pretty sure it's because the characters are creating almost a gravitational singularity to break a hole in spacetime and travel into alternate universes, that would explain the buildings being sucked into a hole like they appear to

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I was hoping they had more energy manipulation like he showed in other parts of the trailer but I suppose they will go more in the full movie:ehh:I'm in there opening weekend

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Ok marvel / Disney y'all b*stards aren't playing. Now it is time to set this shyt to overdrive and bring back blade.

Bringinget back Blade would be :wow:

I still don't know if Marvel's Studios can do a darker tone movie though

It can't be Disneytized if they do bring it back