Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Doctor Strange was always a "And? So?" superhero to me. Like I don't really care honestly. This might be a sleeper hit, I dunno. I don't really have a cartoon series to look back on or to compare him to. So someone would really need to try and sell this movie to me.

This was me with pretty much every character in the MCU so far.

Now I'm looking forward to movies with magical surgeons and dudes with boomerang and knot powers

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
says the person taking offense every time the term "DC stan" is used. for someone thats just in it for the comics you seem to catch feelings every time DC is bashed :jbhmm:

you also seem so eager to point out marvels flaws but have a list of excuses longer than santa's for DCs product :jbhmm:

i guess its just coincidence though :pachaha:

edit: this thread was pretty much on course for discussion about the trailer until you specifically caught feelings about a gif, now we gonna be in stan wars mode til yall go to bed
Discussion? You mean circle jerk while yall mention DC 20 times before any "DC stan" said a word

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:wow: To think we still don't know who my dude Mads is playing.

This man literally getting back to back checks from this and Rogue One. :whew:
Hanny, Rogue One, Dr. Strange :wow:

if his eye for a good thing is any proof coming off of the cinematographic piff that was Hannibal, we should be in for some piff with Rogue One and Strange :ahh:

@hexagram23 our boy Mads cant be stopped right now

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
giphy.gif

Yo!!! LOL.... I dont even know what's going on in here anymore.... lets just re-calibrate brehs and get back on topic cuz this is leading no where.

So this trailer...... this shyt looks like its gonna be pretty huge in scale.... Now was I seeing shyt or was shorty from True Detective 2 in this movie? If so, I forgot she was casted. This shyt really peaked my interest and I already cant wait for Comicon

The same thing that disney stans have been doing to every comic book movie thread for non mcu films for the last like 4 years or so.

But now it's happening to yall and it's glorious :banderas:

I guess it's hard to enjoy your film threads when it's being picked apart :banderas:

Karma is undefeated

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Discussion? You mean circle jerk while yall mention DC 20 times before any "DC stan" said a word
i guess things were getting too fun in here for you :pachaha: too much happiness :pachaha:

again if you aint a dc stan none of the gifs should have bothered you :manny: but if the shoe fits and you feel like you have to jump to defend DC :manny:
:childplease:

..and I've read more Dr. Strange than any of the "stans" in here. :mjlol:

This nikka still upset because I watch all comic book movies and dared to say some negative things about that piece of crap AoU lol

the only nikka upset is you :pachaha: thats why you :cape: once that kevin durant gif hurt your feelings :mjlol: do you want him to apologize? :mjlol: maybe he'll apologize lets wait for it :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The same thing that disney stans have been doing to every comic book movie thread for the last like 4 years or so.

But now it's happening to yall and it's glorious :banderas:

I guess it's hard to enjoy your film threads when it's being picked apart :banderas:

Karma is undefeated

4 years?:dahell:

Nicca its been going on LONGER than that:mjlol:.... and on top of it its been both ways..... warner brother stans cant act like they helpless victims all of a sudden:childplease:

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Hanny, Rogue One, Dr. Strange :wow:

if his eye for a good thing is any proof coming off of the cinematographic piff that was Hannibal, we should be in for some piff with Rogue One and Strange :ahh:

@hexagram23 our boy Mads cant be stopped right now
Don't forget that rihanna video.

Dudes taking any cheque he can get :wow:

Even taking one of those pitiful Jonah hill in wolf of wall street ones that marvel gives every actor not named robert

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
i guess things were getting too fun in here for you :pachaha: too much happiness :pachaha:

again if you aint a dc stan none of the gifs should have bothered you :manny: but if the shoe fits and you feel like you have to jump to defend DC :manny:

the only nikka upset is you :pachaha: thats why you :cape: once that kevin durant gif hurt your feelings :mjlol: do you want him to apologize? :mjlol: maybe he'll apologize lets wait for it :mjlol:
Nah what bothered me was seeing marvel stans throwing out their own "standards" and not complaining about a white albino woman being cast for an Asian man.

If this was made by fox it would have 100 complaints by Disney stans :heh:

Daps
This has me interested but I need more to be fully convinced. :jbhmm:

Then again it is just a teaser trailer so I guess it did its job :manny: