Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:mjlol: a role for an Asian man gets recast to a frail albino white woman and marvel stans have 0 problems with it how predictable

No other studio would get that pass fukk outta here. You disney stans being your usual hypocrite selves

They made Baron Mordo black as well as Nick Fury :manny:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:mjlol: a role for an Asian man gets recast to a frail albino white woman and marvel stans have 0 problems with it how predictable

No other studio would get that pass fukk outta here. You disney stans being your usual hypocrite selves

Us black people gave F4 reboot a pass for booking a black Johnny Storm when we knew that wasnt right!

Lets not sweat the small shyt breh

giphy.gif

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

lex luther gets recast as a frail hipster annoying kid and dc stans had 0 problems with it how predictable

almost as predictable as them having all the problems in the world with marvels jokes...........until the last SS trailer had a joke every 10 seconds.............but i digress :sas2:

Feige said they going to explain this shyt to with String Theory type shyt. Pretty ill IMO.
:mindblown:

antman technology now mixed with dr strange. marvel really on their einstein shyt :wow:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Inferiority complex.

It's embarrassing. I saw the trailer drop on Jimmy and thought it was cool. I came in here so I could watch it with my headphones and all I see is these retards talking about DC instead of enjoying the product they stan for. :mjlol:

And they make nothing from being stans. Not one of them work for Disney :pachaha:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
lex luther gets recast as a frail hipster annoying kid and dc stans had 0 problems with it how predictable

almost as predictable as them having all the problems in the world with marvels jokes...........until the last SS trailer had a joke every 10 seconds.............but i digress :sas2:
Except DC has been raked over the coals about a hundred million times,even by DC stans for casting Jesse.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

They also made a white guy Black (Baron Mordo) so we cool. :lolbron:
Asians got Wong and some high level martial artist in this so they wanted to up the female quotient.
They do need to fukk with more Latins and Persians/Arabs though in the MCU. lol

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Doctor Strange was always a "And? So?" superhero to me. Like I don't really care honestly. This might be a sleeper hit, I dunno. I don't really have a cartoon series to look back on or to compare him to. So someone would really need to try and sell this movie to me.