Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Except DC has been raked over the coals about a hundred million times,even by DC stans for casting Jesse.
shaq-laugh.gif

yall they have been makin every excuse in the book for it. you aint gettin no pass on that or emo superman

i'll wait to see what an actual good actress does with the role instead of :cape: for a lackluster talent like jesse eisenberg like yall did for months

I saw that shyt start creeping back up once they got another glimpse of Leto. Like clockwork. :pachaha:
creeping like your stance on jokes once it was clear there would be a joke every ten seconds in SS? :jbhmm: or a different type of creep :jbhmm:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It's embarrassing. I saw the trailer drop on Jimmy and thought it was cool. I came in here so I could watch it with my headphones and all I see is these retards talking about DC instead of enjoying the product they stan for. :mjlol:

And they make nothing from being stans. Not one of them work for Disney :pachaha:

You my niner breh and fellow Kaep supporter but
giphy.gif

Come on breh.... LET NICCAS TROLL!!!!!

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Doctor Strange was always a "And? So?" superhero to me. Like I don't really care honestly. This might be a sleeper hit, I dunno. I don't really have a cartoon series to look back on or to compare him to. So someone would really need to try and sell this movie to me.

The new Doctor Strange comic is supposed to be really good. I read a little bit of it on some site that was promoting the new line Marvel came out with. I might cop some back issues I dunno :ehh:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I saw that shyt start creeping back up once they got another glimpse of Leto. Like clockwork. :pachaha:
Who cares that villains are the driving force of the films,and most comics and almost the entire plot revolves around what they do. They don't matter.

What matters is dance offs,hot lines like capsicle and fun.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Please show 1 incident of a Marvel stan bringing up villains?! It's ya'll's last line of defense, you bring it up not us, that's how it becomes any type of discussion.

The fact that you even use the term "us" when discussing movies that you don't make a penny from is weird in itself. I came in here to discuss Doctor Strange but you nikkas are more concerned with other shyt than the movie studio you are supposedly a fan of :huhldup:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Please show 1 incident of a Marvel stan bringing up villains?! It's ya'll's last line of defense, you bring it up not us, that's how it becomes any type of discussion.
Of course you wouldn't bring it up,because the villains are all shytty plot devices and you stans love to to pretend marvel is flawless and ignore their glaring flaws.

So when you guys says so and so flick is the goat comic film,well,those films are going to get dissected. And when they have glaring flaws like having paper thin antagonists which is essential part of comic stories it's pretty damn easy. You know the same way yall like to criticize every single thing other studios do.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The fact that you even use the term "us" when discussing movies that you don't make a penny from is weird in itself. I came in here to discuss Doctor Strange but you nikkas are more concerned with other shyt than the movie studio you are supposedly a fan of :huhldup:
says the person taking offense every time the term "DC stan" is used. for someone thats just in it for the comics you seem to catch feelings every time DC is bashed :jbhmm:

you also seem so eager to point out marvels flaws but have a list of excuses longer than santa's for DCs product :jbhmm:

i guess its just coincidence though :pachaha:

edit: this thread was pretty much on course for discussion about the trailer until you specifically caught feelings about a gif, now we gonna be in stan wars mode til yall go to bed

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
giphy.gif

Yo!!! LOL.... I dont even know what's going on in here anymore.... lets just re-calibrate brehs and get back on topic cuz this is leading no where.

So this trailer...... this shyt looks like its gonna be pretty huge in scale.... Now was I seeing shyt or was shorty from True Detective 2 in this movie? If so, I forgot she was casted. This shyt really peaked my interest and I already cant wait for Comicon