Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Me too. While FOX had some great actors, it was terrible casting all around plus he's too close in age to play Wanda's father. I liked to see them use some of the actors in different roles.

They need to call up Clive Owen.

I liked him as Magneto to,but im guessing they would cast new since they are building a new xmen universe? An xavier appearance could be evidence to the idea xavier has been hiding mutants with his powers the whole time:patrice:?Personally i dont like that idea and it goes against everyrhing Proffesor X stands for. But i still would love to see it:wow:

Also far as Magneto,I always thought the guy who played Zod could make a goat Magneto.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I liked him as Magneto to,but im guessing they would cast new since they are building a new xmen universe? An xavier appearance could be evidence to the idea xavier has been hiding mutants with his powers the whole time:patrice:?Personally i dont like that idea and it goes against everyrhing Proffesor X stands for. But i still would love to see it:wow:

Also far as Magneto,I always thought the guy who played Zod could make a goat Magneto.
If you're talking about a prime version of this guy, i agree.
latest

but if you mean him
mv5bmtc1mjm5mjgzof5bml5banbnxkftztcwnzu2mjmzmw-_v1-_sx640_sy970_.jpg

hell nah :gucci:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

Michael Shannon :ohhh:

He'd be a dope choice and has that half crazy look to pull it off.