Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
so was dormammu merged w/ shuma gorath?

and was the dark dimension merged w/ the cancerverse?

also Wong's description of Dormammu sounded alot like Galactus. Even if they aren't merged, metaphysically/ as far as lore is concerned do they represent the same I entity?
Nah it was pretty much like the comics. The cancerverse similarities I think is just coincidence because they needed a story to have human villains.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Watched this again. Enjoyed it more the second time and really realized:

The Ancient One is a real hypocrite and Kaecilius and Mordo are right. The bill for their time fukkery at the end of the movie will come due. Isn't Darmammu going to be all obsessed with Dr. Strange now and want his revenge?

My only complaint is the timeline. It is all fukked up. It seems like he looked for a cure for his hands medically for years and then was at Karmar-Taj for at least a year to. That puts this story like a year or two or three ahead of Civil War.
Don't bother trying to learn the timeline they don't care:russ:The trophy case has 2016 on it this shyt occurs right before Civil War so assume Strange is going through mystical shenanigans when that happens.

blalienz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
whatever negro:mjgrin:
anyways Mordo turned to quickly i think
I've come to make a bargain:shaq:
Strange was like
i-can-do-this-all-day-captain-america-2.gif

Last edited:

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Dormammu was ok, but the way Strange played him was piff.

Pacing and chemistry was real good not much felt forced character arc/interaction wise (it was pretty black to white, but well handled IMO)

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Dormammu was ok, but the way Strange played him was piff.

Pacing and chemistry was real good not much felt forced character arc/interaction wise (it was pretty black to white, but well handled IMO)

i think you're the first person to say this. That's basically the flaw of the movie if there is one. I appreciate it though, don't need to watch the entire evolution of a character and they did enough "show don't tell" for the audience to get it... unlike Suicide Squad, which basically just had Viola Davis and Joel Cinnamon tell everyone who everyone was and what they did