Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

Chef

All Star
Daps
:russ:once he went to Nepal the movie never let up

Going back to New York estate twice and the hospital I couldn have done without but I see why it was there because lead to important character dialogue.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
A lot of people are comparing Doc Strange to Iron-Man saying that they're exactly alike, but they're missing one key difference between the characters. Although Tony is arrogant, deep down he actually cares about other people. When he was a weapons dealer he sincerely believed he was helping the world by supplying the Army. When he found out where some of his weapons were going, he shut down his whole company w/o knowing what he would do next just because he couldn't bare with the idea that his weapons can go into the wrong hands. Strange on the other hand is only motivated by selfishness. When Strange was complaining about killing someone and said that he didn't become a doctor to take lives, the Ancient One called him out on that and said that the reason he became a doctor, like any other thing he does, was only to feed his own ego. It was only when he had that last convo with The Ancient One, that Strange realized that he had to care for someone other than himself.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Cate Blanchett is also in it as Hela, who is the MCU version of Death.

I foresee the next Thor movie being the same leap the Cap movies made from the first one to "The Winter Soldier".

Fred.

Yeah I remembered her and Karl Urban are in it

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I foresee the next Thor movie being the same leap the Cap movies made from the first one to "The Winter Soldier".

Fred.

Hope so. They got he heavy hitters in there so if they can up the budget for an intro film they better give hulk and thor planet busting action

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

Fred.
not gonna lie, i have no faith in it....that director choice is one of the weirdest ones i've seen in awhile. Even with james gunn he at least knew how to make nice visuals but this guy is a straight up comedic director and i didnt even like any of them. Hoping to be pleasantly surprised but expectations definitely low

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
not gonna lie, i have no faith in it....that director choice is one of the weirdest ones i've seen in awhile. Even with james gunn he at least knew how to make nice visuals but this guy is a straight up comedic director and i didnt even like any of them. Hoping to be pleasantly surprised but expectations definitely low

Eh. I feel you but the creator of "Black Mirror" did nothing but comedy and sitcoms prior to that show. Bryan Cranston did "Malcolm In The Middle" before "Breaking Bad". Scott Derrickson did horror before "Dr. Strange". I never assume what someone can do based on what they have done.

Fred.