Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Let's just call this what it is... Comic Book Fundamentalism. Some of these dudes just go too hard in the paint, :cape: for their comic book purism instead of spending that argumentative energy on something constructive...like shifting over to the Arcadium to argue PS4 vs. Xbox:mjgrin:

Man I miss them days! Man reason I stopped fukking with the Arcadium cuz the Stan Wars died.

RR kinda getting stale now do to lack or stan war but it's only due to the fact Dat Comp just ain't putting out quality or anything strong enough to support a reason to fight against.

Mouse just keeps getting these flawless victories.... so many that at This point it's competing against itself

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Finally seeing it tonight :lupe:

And IM3 is underrated in here :beli:
1g6jyc.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I believe IM2 was the worst. It would have been even worse if it wasn't for Scarlet in her prime :shaq:

I don't mind "IM2" because while it's not very good, it's not all that bad either. It's just kinda there. A few of the MCU movies (this, the Hulk movie, both Thor movies) are just kinda there.

"IM3" was aggressively bad. The Mandarin twist was actually the least of it's problems.

Fred.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I don't mind "IM2" because while it's not very good, it's not all that bad either. It's just kinda there. A few of the MCU movies (this, the Hulk movie, both Thor movies) are just kinda there.

"IM3" was aggressively bad. The Mandarin twist was actually the least of it's problems.

Fred.
The Mandarin twist was straight disrespect but the movie had jokes and was fun. Tony and that little boy going at it had me :deadmanny: . IM2 ( besides Scarlet :ahh: ) was boring and failed on all levels.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

Fred.
:whoa: if u talking incredible hulk that shyt was beastly so this statement is trash

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
IM 2 was gangsta.

War Machine, Scarlett titties, Goofy Justin Hammer, Whiplash wit gold teeth n tats, Tony's "burn out", great action.

I don't get tha hate IM2 gets
Unfocused movie, that was overstuffed yet underdelivered, the final act was so anticlimactic too. They literally went for recess at one point of the movie to shoot breeze and set up avengers. Age of ultron fell into the same trap :scust: