Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Eh. I feel you but the creator of "Black Mirror" did nothing but comedy and sitcoms prior to that show. Bryan Cranston did "Malcolm In The Middle" before "Breaking Bad". Scott Derrickson did horror before "Dr. Strange". I never assume what someone can do based on what they have done.

Fred.
i mean cranston was a character actor before malcolm...from murder she wrote to seinfeld to x-files so we all knew he could act and all of scott flicks had a dope visual at some point in it. This dude tho :patrice: its still mahvel so i have hope but thor has the weakest movies in the catalog and even with this one having da gawd hulk in it i just dont feel so great about it especially when i dont like the directors comedy and i know it'll have plenty in it

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
i mean cranston was a character actor before malcolm...from murder she wrote to seinfeld to x-files so we all knew he could act and all of scott flicks had a dope visual at some point in it. This dude tho :patrice: its still mahvel so i have hope but thor has the weakest movies in the catalog and even with this one having da gawd hulk in it i just dont feel so great about it especially when i dont like the directors comedy and i know it'll have plenty in it

:usure: errrr????

Speak for yourself bruh.... majority of us never heard of this dude before Malcolm in the Middle (and I never ever even watched that, just recall it from seeing the end of it when turning to the channel to see the show that came after it) .... most only know him from BB:ld:

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
:usure: errrr????

Speak for yourself bruh.... majority of us never heard of this dude before Malcolm in the Middle (and I never ever even watched that, just recall it from seeing the end of it when turning to the channel to see the show that came after it) .... most only know him from BB:ld:
yea speak for yourself on that one too....a show dont go 7 seasons and "most" ppl dont know about it :rudy:...nvr watched a single ep of cheers or friends but i know ted danson from one and the dude that played joey from the other

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
yea speak for yourself on that one too....a show dont go 7 seasons and "most" ppl dont know about it :rudy:...nvr watched a single ep of cheers or friends but i know ted danson from one and the dude that played joey from the other

Youre right..... I can only speak more for black people.

As a brother that went to an HBCU like A&T. In my talks of for years with other black folks regarding tv shows..... dont recall one person ever mentioning MITM.

shyt never even comes up in barbershop discussions about TV shows:manny:

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
Youre right..... I can only speak more for black people.

As a brother that went to an HBCU like A&T. In my talks of for years with other black folks regarding tv shows..... dont recall one person ever mentioning MITM.

shyt never even comes up in barbershop discussions about TV shows:manny:
mmkay thanks for letting me know u only know close minded black folks that only watched upn at the time :heh:....funny was funny in my household and im a 7th ward hard head from new orleans :manny:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
mmkay thanks for letting me know u only know close minded black folks that only watched upn at the time :heh:....funny was funny in my household and im a 7th ward hard head from new orleans :manny:

Ok buddy.... you can take your shot on me... you can say whatever you want to say.... cause at the end of the day its whatever..... this shyt aint real, its jokes and we can fire back and forth.:francis:

But I cant have you taking shots at the students of North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University :martin::ufdup:

I know cats that talked about or watched Seinfeld and some of them other white shows, but sorry....... MITM never came up man...... dont mean cats is closed minded (while studying hard working for them Engineering degrees), maybe they just aint feeling it:yeshrug:

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
Ok buddy.... you can take your shot on me... you can say whatever you want to say.... cause at the end of the day its whatever..... this shyt aint real, its jokes and we can fire back and forth.:francis:

But I cant have you taking shots at the students of North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University :martin::ufdup:

I know cats that talked about or watched Seinfeld and some of them other white shows, but sorry....... MITM never came up man...... dont mean cats is closed minded (while studying hard working for them Engineering degrees), maybe they just aint feeling it:yeshrug:
or it could be the fact that u in college when MITM is out and im not even a teen yet :ld:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
A lot of people are comparing Doc Strange to Iron-Man saying that they're exactly alike, but they're missing one key difference between the characters. Although Tony is arrogant, deep down he actually cares about other people. When he was a weapons dealer he sincerely believed he was helping the world by supplying the Army. When he found out where some of his weapons were going, he shut down his whole company w/o knowing what he would do next just because he couldn't bare with the idea that his weapons can go into the wrong hands. Strange on the other hand is only motivated by selfishness. When Strange was complaining about killing someone and said that he didn't become a doctor to take lives, the Ancient One called him out on that and said that the reason he became a doctor, like any other thing he does, was only to feed his own ego. It was only when he had that last convo with The Ancient One, that Strange realized that he had to care for someone other than himself.
He really didn't seem all that selfish though.....

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
not gonna lie, i have no faith in it....that director choice is one of the weirdest ones i've seen in awhile. Even with james gunn he at least knew how to make nice visuals but this guy is a straight up comedic director and i didnt even like any of them. Hoping to be pleasantly surprised but expectations definitely low
cats said that w/ the russos coming off community, the rest is history...

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
cats said that w/ the russos coming off community, the rest is history...
they never did a movie tho so u still didnt know what to say about them. This dude has a record already of what he makes. I'd rather it be a literal unknown like the russo's than someone who's movies i've seen and dont really like

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Movie was alright :ehh:

The way Strange took down Dormammu was straight comic book levels. Always forcing demons into submission through intelligence and forward thinking and using their own powers against them :whew:

Why'd they make him look like a fukking accordion tho :wtf:

Rachel Mcadams low key is a bad bytch :wow: Her character is straight wife material :wow:

He looked like his classic version without the flames

Mordo running off was REALLY forced imo. Mads was weak as a character

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i'm late to this but loved it. this is definitely in my top 3 favorite marvel movies and i would put it as my 2nd favorite marvel movie right now behind civil war. they did a good job with pacing and developing strange's character. the only issue i have is a minor one and it was mordo's character turning heel so fast after being a mentor to strange. it happened really fast which makes me think he's gonna be a small screen time villain.